Is he too "comfortable"???

Japanfreak05

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 1 1/2 years. and things with us are kinda loose. Like he was a differet person when we were dating for months, but now that's it's been a year and some months it's like he's gotten really "comfortable". He doesn't call me much anymore I find myself calling him more than he calls me, we never go anywhere anymore he finds it easier to stay at home and sleep instead of seeing me it's always "i'll see how I feel later on". The list can go on, but you get the picture. I know he still loves me and all that. It's just his actions sometimes that just make me wonder....

I write him emails and get him little gifts from time to time to let him know how much I love him and stuff, but it's not the same with him. He doesn't do anything like that. Sometimes its like I love him more than he loves me. I dont know....I always want to just go a few days without calling him or acting like i could care less what he's doing. but I always give in.

Right now I don't know what's going on with us.....help me understand please!!

yeah what he said.

but if that doesnt seem to work, you should ask for a break and reevaluate your relationships. tell each other about how you feel about it. not being able to communicate is a bad sign. try to go over that by trying something new together or by getting involved in something so you have more things to talk about.