Well, it's a long list

he has a friend and he's always talking to him 5 times a day or more that during he's working hours because sice I caught him I talked to him about stopping this, he leaves the phone in his truck.

I found some toys. His response was this (a girl introduced me to them but, there were in his night stand drawer until I found them.

I found pictures of this ex room mates and life time friend (wearing only boxers) his response was men do things like that..

He is not interested in sex since we got married.

He does not french kiss me

he uses toilet sitting down all the time

He is secretive

Well, it's a long list

he has a friend and he's always talking to him 5 times a day or more that during he's working hours because sice I caught him I talked to him about stopping this, he leaves the phone in his truck.

I found some toys. His response was this (a girl introduced me to them but, there were in his night stand drawer until I found them.

I found pictures of this ex room mates and life time friend (wearing only boxers) his response was men do things like that..

He is not interested in sex since we got married.

He does not french kiss me

he uses toilet sitting down all the time

He is secretive

I don't think how he uses the toilet says much about his sexual preference. How long have you been married? Was he interested in sex before marriage?

It's kind of tough to tell from what you have said. But, if a person did not want their spouse, I think that would be enough for the spouse, in many cases, to not want to be married.

He is secretive

How is he being secretive? In alot of cases, many newlyweds do experience the 'honeymoon' period, kind of like the period where you start to know each other for the first time but in some the opposite. It may be that your husband is stressed (from work or from the grandness of being married) but it is best to talk to your husband first hand of your observations about his behavior. Communication is the key. I hope this helps.

Trust your instincts, if you are an emotionally healthy person who married him thinking and feeling all was "okay" and know you "sense" something is amiss, then I think it might be best for YOU to seek some therapy and to discuss your feelings about this with someone who can help lead you on a path to discovering the truth underneath these suspicions... If you are truly sensing something is "not right" than you're probably right, but "what it is" could be anything.. something mild or something you would find unacceptable, and you deserve to find out "why" you are having these thoughts... they must come from some instinct and it should not be ignored...

Have you ever just expressed to him in a calm loving:

"is there anything you are hiding from me, because I've been feeling this uneasy way for awhile and I need some reassurance and the truth if there is anything you are not telling me, please give me the gift of honesty we both deserve that in this marriage, no matter if it's difficult to hear or not, okay, because I love you and I love myself and I want us to be honest with each other, that is why I feel it's important to tell you that I just feel, "something's not right", please tell me if I'm right or wrong about this, because I love you and I know you love me, so let's communicate no matter what it is we have to say, we can get through it with love, patience and honesty, we both deserve this, and we can then decide how we want to handle anything"

Thanks for responding . Yes, sex was good morning and night every day. But then we spend our honey moon in an inflatable matress in my house as he did not had anything set for our honey moon. Then everything change right after that. No french kissing, no affection and less sex as time went by. Of course I will ask but, he will say I'm tired and getting old. Even my gloss will bother him and he will wipe his mouth saying what kind stuff you put in your lips? We do not have a marriage... no join account I don't know about his 401 his accounts. But his always checking his old roomate 401k . He talks to him 5 time a day. At the beginnning of our amrriage this guy wanted to drop by unanonced and call all day until I asked my husband to cut down on the calls. THen he started to turn the phone off but, in the morning he will check his message and will return his calls before saying good morning. Now he leaves his phone in the truck so I would not know how many times he talks to him during the day. I don't know what to do anymore?