I miss my ex :( but this is weird

I'm currently 19 and she's 17. Been with her for 1 year/3 months and she lost her virginity to me. We broke up about 5 times over stupid stuff but it started off on July when we broke up the 4th time, she started talking to a guy that has been liking her for over a year then she gained feelings for him but then I asked her back out and she got back with me. However she told me she still had little feelings for that guy and it got me real mad. She broke it off with me on the 5th of september and I went to see her on the 8th and we still did what couples did, hold hands/make out etc. However she invited him to sleepover her house on the 10th and even though we weren't going out anymore it pissed me off and so I decided to stop talking to her so no contact whatsoever until her birthday, I sent her a greeting on myspace and she said thanks and asked how I've been. But yeah her current boyfriend right now is being nice to me I don't know why but he messaged me saying that he can't stand her because she keeps talking about me and told me I should call her and I don't understand why he said that. I called her today and talked to her for like 45 minutes but then her boyfriend called her so she said she'll call me back later on. I'm confused, does she still have feelings for me or is she being friendly?

Hey JD

I think that this girl is bad news-she is only thinking about herself because she is keeping 2 guys attached. If she doesn't like one, she goes to the other, then goes back to the first one and that's NOT FAIR! I think you should stop all contact with her for a little while, and see what happens...who knows, maybe you'll like not having her in your life and maybe you won't! But for now, try stopping all contact and start thinking about YOURSELF! I know you have feelings for her and it's going to be hard to cut her out of your life, but she really does sound immature and obviously can't give you what you want or deserve!

TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING...it's usually right

Things will get better!

STB

Oh yeah, she's being friendly....sort of. It works like this. She's getting attention from two guys. What girl wouldn't like that? But she's apparently not commiting to either one of you either. In other words she's gaming both of you for the time being.

If I were in your shoes, I'd cut off all contact with her right away. Don't say anything more to her from here on out. If she's really into you then she'll be back with a vengeance eventually. At that point you can make your own decision, but if it were me, I'd just cut her out now.

When men act like that they're called "playas".

Just finished talking to her because she ended up calling me back and we talked for about 20 minutes then her current boyfriend called then she said she'll call me back some other time. Damn I was so jealous but I just pretended like I wasn't so I said good night and everything. The thing is she was never like this. She was the most innocent girl you can ever imagine. Listening to her parents, doing what they tell her to do, not going out. I kind of got my feelings back . What sucks is that guy goes to the same school as her and they always have time together and I go to a different school.

A lot of BSing going here and this is just a set up for wasted time and a broken heart in the end.

Basically it's going to come down to either you or him and the only way she's going to decide is if one of you make her. Otherwise she's going to enjoy the best of both worlds. So no more hiding your feelings for her and trying to read into her hidden intentions, come out with it. Tell her you only want a relationship with her and no other guys involved and if she's not on board, then time to cut contact cause she will have made her decision.

umm i'm no longer with her but she's in a relationship with him. Couple of days ago her current boyfriend tried to be my friend by adding me then i Denied and then he sends me a message yesterday saying "He can't stand it when she keeps talking about me and that I should call her." I called her today just to ask how she's been and talked for about an hour and then its like i got my feelings back but I don't know about her. She said she'll call me some other time but for now I'm just hiding my sadness and trying my best to keep myself happy.

Ok suddenly he messages me back saying he was * * * *ing with me and on his headline he put * * * * YOU (My name). I believe my ex told him that we talked. Me and her talked about alot of things like hows everything with our life. I wanted to talk about the past relationship with her but I ended up not which is a good thing. He called her then she told me she'll call me back and she did and we talked again for a bit. Then he called her again then she finally said she'll call me some other time. My question is did she move on already and if she's just going out with him for a rebound?