I need some advice please

lil_baby_girl

ok, i dont know what to do for about 2 and a 1/2 munths now. I have been having this nightmares about me commiting suicide. But I dont want to die im not suicidal or anything.I know I use to be suicidal but im not anymore. But they will not go away and i have tryed just about eveything i know to make them go away. can anyone please help me i really want to be able to sleep good again. if u can help thanks!

lbg - You'll probably be ok without medication but I just worry that you will spend too much time caught up in the middle of the illness cycle. Sometimes its hard to realise it's the illness talking and not reality.

What is it that you have that you were presecribed antidepressants for? I mean besides depression - what type??

This could be a very good sign,especially if it's about you letting go.

link removed

Suicide

To dream that you commit suicide, denotes that conditions in your life is so frustrating that you are no longer willing to cope with a situation or relationship in the same way as you did in the past. Alternatively, you may be unable to overcome feelings of guilt and thus turning the aggression on yourself. On a more positive note, it may suggest that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself or character that your have been carrying around.

I have in the past had dreams where I just walk out of my life, some times into death, when I did I woke feeling sad, I dream I have very often is in the home I grow upin was a door I open the door and on there other side is a green hill and brite sunlight I know if I walk throw that door from night to day I will never come back I have always closed the door or woken up when ever I tryed to walk throw it.

To me it has always ment when I get thows dreams that some thing is very wrong in my life, I know to start to look for it and always I have found what it was to date,

I fear the day I dont.