I am 23 years old and have been out with my sexuality for 7 years now. I have had some of the most craziest relationships. The relationship I just got out of is what has bought me here today. We were together for almost two years. This is the first time I was truly happy. I have given my all and now I have nothing left for myself. I constantly blame myself for it not working out. All I ever wanted to do was to make her happy. I guess I just wasn't enough for her She is an astonishing woman and I can't live without her. We are still friends but I want more. Just being her friend is so hard. She is my world, my everything. I am only happy when I am with her. I don't know what to do. Some days I wish I go to sleep and never wake up. How can I overcome this? please help.

I am going through a similar situation, my girlfriend said she needs space from me, she is also my world. I have learnt that you can't make someone love you, but they can miss you. Just let her know that you are there for her, no matter what. I know being a friend is so hard, that every time you see her, your stomach jumps. But if you let someone know that you care, that you are there, and that you are strong, it helps them realise that they could be worse off. Why not send a card saying that you are there for her, that you care and that she can call you whenever she feels she needs to? Time is a great healer, although you probably don't want to hear that right now. 2years is a long time and you would have shared a lot of special moments. Keep your chin up, love is a powerful thing. Just believe.

I can tell that you are feeling a lot of pain. I'm sure since you and your ex are still friends it just hurts worse.

Have you thought about going through a period of no contact with your ex? Just to give yourself some time and space from her to allow yourself to grieve?

You need to focus on yourself right now. Allow yourself to feel the pain and the rejection. Do something for yourself that you have always wanted to do like take up yoga or pottery. This will help you to get out of the house and meet new people and at least serve as a positive distraction.

Take care of you right now.

Why did yous break up?

Does she know you still have strong feelings for her?

How about just stop hanging out with her, still stay in touch but not as much, and when you are feeling alone go and hang out with a different friend to get your mind of things. and then see how you feel in a month or so