Sex so amazing I'm having a hard time outdoing myself!

Me and my girlfrind have been dating 9 months now and we've been hanging out a lot with her best friend n her bf. ok, stick with me here...my girlfriend's, Friend's, Boyfrined has his own little house. Its more like the size of a shack but that's beside the point. Well neway, we were all over there once n we played stip poker...so by games end, we were all naked except my gf who only had a bra on. so she ended up takin it off so she didnt feel "overdressed" lol.

well, we were drinking some smirnoff's that night but neither me nor my gf got drunk, maybe buzzed for 5min or so...but the buzz was long gone before my story starts.

we ended up playin truth or dare and of course all of our dares were sexual things and this ended up leading me me and my gf getting dared to have sex. so we went to the other room n proceeded to have sex.

i eat her out for the first time, we tried almost every position. we 69ed, doggy...all that. we did it everywhere too...floor, chair, table, couch, kitched sink....you name it, we did it. i even did the trick of putting a pillow under her butt when we were in missionary (she loved it). it was the most amazing sex of my life. my gf was screaming the whole time n even was saying stuff like "f*** me!" n all that crazy stuff.

she moved to get to a different position once n she when i moved she made this poping noise n she hunched over n kinda gasped. she said she came all down her leg n it all shot out. this happed 2 other times b4 we finished.

i always compare how im doing to every night since then. but i just cant seem to get the results i did that night. sometimes she barely makes any noise, n sometimes, i have to kiss her to stop her from screaming...but i havnt had her come like she did that night. what could i have done differntly then? what was i doing right? is it normal for a girl to just feel it more one night n not so much others? what's it all about?

1. Fix the netspeak... it hurts my eyes and is against board rules.. I almost stopped reading...

2. Different "experiences" can sometimes lead to the excitement... perhaps her knowing that there were other people around aroused her more.

3. Yes, it is completely normal for someone to feel something at some particular point in time and not feel the same at some other point in time.

What you were doing right is going with the flow and feeling your sexuality. That's all...

What it sounds like you are asking is "what am I doing wrong every single time except for that *one* night"... the answer is... nothing.

That was a special night... don't try to recreate it every night.

There will be other special nights. If you try to hold yourself up to those standards, you will fail and be forever sad. Instead... just cherish them for what they are... awesome memories.

The 4rth of July Comes once a year doesn't it?? as does Xmas and Halloween.. and Valentines day. And leap year is every few years.... soooooooo... Same thing goes with SEXIPADES.... they are awesome when it happens... and they are great experiences. You'll never recreate them. Heck... you may one day surpercede that one.

Your GF could have been caught up in the moment, the taboo of everyone naked, the thought of getting caught or watched, her hormone levels could have been at the right part of the month, there could have been a full moon outside and the stars and moons alligned properly.

Who knows. Don't dwell. Enjoy the moment and don't get up in your head an stress. Explore, enjoy and be open to your sexuality. Take each time as a gift.

she moved to get to a different position once n she when i moved she made this poping noise n she hunched over n kinda gasped. she said she came all down her leg n it all shot out. this happed 2 other times b4 we finished.

lol...I'm still stuck on this 'popping' noise!?! How did she 'pop'? What is that?