So I found out that I have a few pet peeves. One of them is how my gf never picks up her phone. We have been dating for like a year+, and she never answers her phone, whether it is for me, or anyone else. Like the other day I was going to pick her up from a location I was unfamiliar with, and she knew I was coming, but I had trouble finding it and she didnt pick up. I look at this and figure, she knew I was coming, why wouldnt she have her phone on her in case I needed more help? It drives me crazy.. And she goes to school all day in which she use her phone, but she gets an hour break for lunch and she doesn't even try to call me. Ever Am I just too sensitive? Does she just not care? Do I need to relax? Ugh. I just wish I had a girl who would always call

My girlfriend used to be the exactly same way. It was just the way she always was. She would ignore her phone. It was difficult for me to get her to understand how important it was to be more considerate when it came to such things. She wasn't doing it to purposely be mean, it was just her habit. After communicating with her how that really made me feel, (neglected, ignored & unimportant) she eventually came around. It took some coaxing though. Tell her how it's making you feel. Communication is important in a healthy relaltionship and it has to come from both sides. Good luck!

oh man, you do NOT want a girl who always calls you! Believe me!

As for the rest of your question....does she have any problems with bipolar/depression? About 1 day in 12 I won't talk to anyone, including my boyfriend, simply because I'm too busy plotting my suicide or something (bad mood swings, sadly...not trying to make something serious sound funny, but it's the way it is).

My girlfriend used to be the exactly same way. It was just the way she always was. She would ignore her phone. It was difficult for me to get her to understand how important it was to be more considerate when it came to such things. She wasn't doing it to purposely be mean, it was just her habit. After communicating with her how that really made me feel, (neglected, ignored & unimportant) she eventually came around. It took some coaxing though. Tell her how it's making you feel. Communication is important in a healthy relaltionship and it has to come from both sides. Good luck!

Yeah, thats how it is. I dont think she is intentionally doing it. It is just a pain in the * * * to get a hold of her, and I try to call her every chance I get. But I guess the other day it just bothered me since I was burning up gas trying to get in touch with her... and she didnt even think to look at her phone.

she could be doing this just to make you crazy, or to make her self a little bit unavailable.

she might feel that the more available she is, the less you'll pursue her.

now, i could be looking to deeply into this (which is usually the case)... but if i was 100% right on this i wouldn't show her that it bothers me. in fact, i'd call her a little bit less.

It's not that important to her to have a phone 24/7, just like it's not important to me.

If you make plans ahead then why call all the time.

All people have lives, family and work too.

Absolutely. But if she never answers then that's just plain rude in my book, and if it bothers you then you should say something. Don't nag, but let her know you don't appreciate it much.