oh so hard...i feel weak...

hurtwou

ok...well months and months back I met the love of my life....Randy....he was married and separated from wife and has a baby girl.. he was my life for the past 9 months...i talked to him everyday, and i truly loved him but we never had a relationship...we slept together numerous times....and i cared so much...but there was so much drama cuz appentally the wife still loved him and wanted him back...today his wifes cousin msged me and told me to stay away that randy was her cousins man..i txted randy and told him I was through I didnt need the stress...its not even like it hurts that bad I felt it coming for so long....but i made him my life for 9 months and i dont see myself without him, and thats what hurts me. Time for the horrible NC...I could never do it in the past but I feel as if I need to do it now....please give me advice, and your stories related to mine...i love you guys...

I think you're doing the right thing, whether you believe it now or not. Randy may have been the "love of your life" but he wasn't man enough to file for divorce before moving on with his life. Obviously he is in no place to go after another relationship, but he didn't consider your feelings before getting his needs met from you.

That being said, you have to believe that you deserve better than that. If you don't, you will allow Randy to keep using you... is the damage that will cause worth it? Your ability to love and trust are on the line here... Don't let him take those precious things away from you.