I was initially not going to post this publicly, but I've received PM's from some of you about where I have been and what's with my new signature, etc. Some of you have PM'd me for relationship advice, etc. and I have not gotten back to you, you have asked me why.

I guess it's time to let enotalone "know" what's been going on.

To make a long story short, my husband and I were trying to get pregnant. We were estatic when I found out I was pregnant at the beginning of this month. However, over the weekend, things took a turn for the worse. I ended up having a miscarriage on Tuesday and a very horrible experience in the emergency room to make matters worse.

I am going to be "ok". We are working through this. It just takes a big toll on your mind body and soul and I may need a little time to bounce back.

I will answer your PM's when I start to feel more like my "old self" again. Right now it's very hard to give any good advice when I feel so disconnected, sad, and scattered. I promise I will do so when I feel better. For now I just might be a browser. Even if I can't give advice, it's comforting to be here for some reason.

I am thankful that I have enotalone to turn to as a place for support. Those of you who have offered your advice, caring words, and prayers to me during this difficult time have truly helped to make me feel a little better.

I'm just taking it day by day,

BellaDonna

Belladonna,

My sister had a miscarriage last year and from what I hear, they're unfortunately very common. It shook her lots just like it did you and she was hesitant to try again. She had a lot of fear and anxiety when it came to getting pregnant again and rightfully so. In a sense, I can understand what you're going through and how empty you can feel inside after having such an unfortunate event occur. Keep positive if you do become pregnant again - my sister just had her 3rd child a couple weeks ago. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Belladonna,

Although I'm fairly new to the forum, and havent known you/of you for long, I still feel so much sadness for you. Perhaps its because I'm human, or perhaps its because I've seen how much of an amazing contribution you are to the forum.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say we are with you.

You know where we are if you need anything.

x

Bella, I'm so sorry for you & your husband's loss. It just seems incredibly unfair, because you are such a very special person who would (and I think will one day be) a wonderful parent.

I'm glad you shared this with us, and I hope you'll get lots of empathy and support from others that have experienced this.

I'm so, so sorry. It's never easy to lose a pregnancy, no matter how common miscarriages are, no matter how early you are, etc... it's always heartbreaking, and I'm so sorry for you. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2004 and it was one of the most horrific times of my life, so I know what you're going through.

I don't know what your religion is, but please know that I'm saying this not to proselytize, but straight from my heart. The one thing that comforted me more than any platitudes anyone else offered was when a friend told me that my baby was "dancing with Jesus." So know that your baby is being comforted and cradled and loved, even though you're not the one able to do it right now. One day you will.

Big, big hugs.

I am so sorry

My sister also had a miscarge, because my older brother was drunk and pushed her into a cabnit, at the time her husban was in the army and it took ONE week one bloody week to get to him, my sister was a mess, but she did get throw it, then at the start of the year her baby would of been born, it was hard for her but i was proud of my sister for not drinking her sorows away, like she would of done last year.

You will feel better soon i promise

Take care

Thanks for your kind words.

With each passing day things get a little better. We like to think we have a tiny guardian angel watching over us now.

If anyone else is going through this, I recommend these sites:

link removed

link removed

link removed

BellaDonna

• 1 month later...