how do you decide upon 2 girls

caasiopia68

there are 2 girls right now in my life, i like them both, i know they would both say yes if i asked them out. one is really shy who i love, the other is not at all and i really like her. im having a better feeling about the first, but with the whole shy thing, its really awkward when were together. i dont want to turn down either of them, and i dont know how to decide. i would love to have them both, but i know that thats not a good idea.

just from your post it seems you have stronger feeling for the shy girl. In my experience the shy girls also seem to have better personalities when they open up. Go with your heart and which one you trust the most and you think you will be happy with. and the one you tihnk you could make the most happy.

In a society that practices multiple wives, I'm pretty sure women have no power whatsoever. Good for you, bad for the women in some aspects.

You could assign one girl to be your child bearer and the other as the cook. You may also want many farm animals to display your social status along with your women.