"It's called a break up because it's broken". I STRONGLY recommend that book and it is good for dumpees.

I am almost done with reading the book. It is a good one and very funny! Glad to know that I wasn't the only one being psycho after being dumped. LOL It also tallks about good things of being a dumpee. (I saw an old thread of benefits of being a dumpee)... because it will make yourself available for someone even better! It will also allow you to re-design yourself and life. I want to redesign myself with losing a few pounds, finish fixing up my condo, etc!

It has been 5 1/2 weeks since he dumped me. My heart has healed now. My anger over the situtation on how he dumped me over email is now just starting to fade away. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks of NC! It's getting easier with time now. I don't think I want him back now. WE had been together only two weeks, short, I know, but still it hurt because we were so close.

I have decided to wait until after first of 2007 to start dating again, as I have two upcoming trips (Florida in Nov and Hawaii in Dec), my 40th birthday in Dec, and the holidays and I don't want anything putting a damper on all those, ya know what i mean?

Hugs to all of you!

• 2 weeks later...