Outsite interruptions

NiceGuy24

As you have seen from my other posts, I am with someone who I care so much for. Ill start off by telliny you this quick story which goes with the thing that happened last night. There's this kid ive known for a pretty long time. Well about 3 weeks ago he was talking to my girlfriend telling her how he would love to be with someone like her and all this other stuff that i really did not feel he should be saying to her seeing her and I are together. So i confronted him about it and just asked him as a friend and out of respect for me to just not do that anymore. He gave me the whole "we good friends man, i wouldnt do anything to mess this up for you." Then i find out after he said that he kept doing what i asked him not to. It started in person and went onto myspace. Yea it's a myspace comment but enough is enough. But my g/f didnt want drama so she asked me not to say anything to him. In which I respected her wishes and let go of it. Then last night rolls around and she tells me "your going to get real mad" well then i saw all of her pictures comment by this kid saying you're beautiful and i want you and all that kind of stuff and i took offense to it seeing that he's suppose to be my good friend but doesnt respect me in ny shape or form. So i confronted him about it and just told him we're done, friendship, trust down the drain. And then he had the balls to tell me that my g/f told him straight out that she was going to dump me in which i know she didnt say that becuase i made sure of it. So it was his word against hers and i chose hers, just becuase this kid is known around school as a pathilogical liar. Should i just let this go? I confronted him about it last night, and thought aobut it all day and ive come to the conclusion that im going to just ignore it and him all together. Is that the right thing to do?

Sorry it was long.

Your girlfriend doesn't like him. She is not going to dump you over him and finds this all drama that she is not interested in. So this guy, even though he likes her, has nothing on you. I think you will do good to just ignore him. He's being a kid with a crush.

You got the girl though

I confronted him about it last night, and thought aobut it all day and ive come to the conclusion that im going to just ignore it and him all together. Is that the right thing to do?

yeah, i think you're on to something there. it sounds like the kid has a problem. don't let it make more problems for you.

Yes, ignoring him is probably the easiest way to keep sane. However, if he starts taking it overboard (for example, starting to touch her), then it's a different issue, one that will require a direct confrontation.

If your girlfriend is as bothered by it as you are (the fact that she told you about the comments is a good sign, I think), she can try blocking him...removing him from her friends list. Then he won't be able to pester her online, at least...

She's too nice to jsut stop talking to him all together. Shes mad at the fact that he lied and said she told him straihg out she was going to break things off. And also she said "i wanted me to tell you about the comments before you saw them yourself and dont think i tried to keep them from you". Which is a good sign.

I would politely ask your girlfriend to end whatever form of friendship she has with this guy. His intentions are obviously NOT noble. Hes looking for some trouble, and some booty along the way.... not productive to your relationship at all.

I dont use myspace, but ill take a guess that she can block the guy? and simply stop talking to him at school.

The following is what I would do, which you should not.

Confront the guy, and tell him simply that you are no longer his friend, and he is no longer going to communicate with your girlfriend. And that if he continues bothering you, or her hes going to suffer from acute nose brokenitis. Give him a chance, but if he continues pushing the issue, Id get physical with him.... sometimes people need to learn the hard way. Granted I dont really fit todays model of politically correct liberal values... but whatever.

Confront the guy, and tell him simply that you are no longer his friend, and he is no longer going to communicate with your girlfriend. And that if he continues bothering you, or her hes going to suffer from acute nose brokenitis. Give him a chance, but if he continues pushing the issue, Id get physical with him.... sometimes people need to learn the hard way. Granted I dont really fit todays model of politically correct liberal values... but whatever.

Ditto! "nose brokenitis"... very eloquent!

Kiddo, you're dealing with something everyone has at least once-- the snake-in-the-grass "friend" who actively covets and pursues your significant other. All that matters is that you trust her. You and she may together laugh at the bozo... And as for violence, I don't recommend it as a first resort, but intimidation is sometimes the only thing individuals (just like nation states) will listen to.

Well she goes to a different school then the two of us. And he goes to a different school him self, he goes t a vocational school. me and my girlfriend go to two differnt public schools. I would most likely take it to the physical part but my girlfriend asked me to handle it diferent and just let it go.

Well she goes to a different school then the two of us. And he goes to a different school him self, he goes t a vocational school. me and my girlfriend go to two differnt public schools. I would most likely take it to the physical part but my girlfriend asked me to handle it diferent and just let it go.

Just dont handle it like the United Nations... repeated talks, talks, talks, negotiations, more negotiations, resolutions, some more talks... and never taking any action. At some point the guys gotta stop, just dont get yourself jailed making that happen