Woman's perspective pls?...

dreynolds

If you were, and just wanted, to be 'friends' with a guy - you have a great time out with him, talkign to him, lots in common.....but say the attraction is just not there, or SOMETHING is missing....do you get into the 'sex chat' with him? I mean - for me, if I'm talking toa female I don't have any attraction to or real interest in romantically....if she brings up the topic of sex, other than casual chat - i don't usually stick with the subject. If it is a girl I'm itnerested in - for sure, anything is a go - but otherwise, no thanks.

I just went thorugh a situation with a girl I went on a few dates with - during the last week SHE got very precise on what all she's into. She got into the phone sex, telling me the things she wanted me to do to her - I liked this girl, but how much - i didn't really know yet.

Anyway - turns out, after our last 'date'...she only wants to keep it casual...just friends. I'm fine with that - because I too wasn't sure what I felt with her...but at the same time....what's with all the sexual interest? She told me after that's just her - she's very open! I found that a little messed up! I thought maybe - she wanted the casual "friends with benefits" thing - but that too is not true because she had that for a while - got out of it becuase it just wasn't right, she wanted something moroe serious/real.

I'm just curious about what is going through a womans head - if she's talking to a guy she's not intersted in, yet wants him to get down and dirty with her on the phone. If a girl was doing that to me, a girl I wasn't intersted in - ya - i wouldn't be around too long!

Tease! Not nice. Some women (and men too) just get a thrill out of teasing and getting attention. Some just don't know when to keep their trap shut and what is appropriate/not appropriate info to share and when. Some are wishy-washing and change their minds about stuff on the drop of a dime.

She sucks balls. Moving on....

Me? Nope, don't talk hot and heavy like that unless I plan on pursuing it later. Sex chat with friends, etc, is limited to humor and unarousing talk.

Exactly - and that's what I thought/pretty much figured myself.

Even when we went out on another date - sitting in the theatre - her mind was all gutter talk/teasing....as she accidentally dropped popcorn down her top - made it quite obvious. I played - dropped a piece of popcorn down her top - she laughed. She's then sitting there looking at me - licking each finger after she finished her popcorn - grin on her face..... I've never met a woman that was being SO MUCH LIKE THAT and DID NOT want anything....very strange...

IT's not as much the sex 'chat' - it's her getting into the phone sex, telling me what she's doing, what she wants me to do to her....my point here is simply that if I wasn't interested in someone, I wouldn't be venturing into such conversation...i would have no interest....

I agree with Cat. A lot of men don't see that a lot of women TOO like sex with no strings attatched. If that's not what you're looking for, i'd leave her alone.

If you're looking to get laid, next time you hang out with her and she acts like that, put the moves on her. Women like that, like aggressive men.