relationship depression

is it normal to be depressed during a great relationship?, it seems that since my girlfriend and i started dating i havent stoped being depressed; its almost making me ill, literally sick to my stomach... ive never been this way before. i dont know how to cope with it... i dont even know who i am anymore

I feel the same way...... I'm not sure what to do either....I just try to not to say things to make him mad at me....*shrug* which doesn't help. I do know that he's not the reason I get all depressed....things that go on at home and stuff make me depressed, but i just don't want it to affect our relationship.....

yeah like I REALLY don't like my mom. we have some issues. so when he gets mad at me he'll say stuff like "you act just like your mom". Which ain't cool.....he usullay ends up taking it back. That was probably off subject.....lol

but yeah, if you keep it bottled up, it will soon come out....maybe you should tell her how you feel. what's making you depressed....then maybe she can cope......idk sometimes i don't think my boyfriend understands what i'm going though.....he always says "i don't know what to say".....*shrug*....maybe i'm not much help?? lol sorry.....