Bf and I broke up but got togehther......

Im not even sure if this was a right choice i or he made. I'm still feeling down about this. This whole thing is about his damn ex girlfriend and me. They had a history long before me....i would say 10-15 years ago.... I dont like her and she doesnt like me basically. he roomates with her and other people. She isnt the happy type person...more like moody all the time. I go over his house sometimes on weekdays or even on weekends and i sometimes spend the night i dont really live near him i live about 45-50 min away. i dont feel comfy going over there cus of her basically. but he still invites me over regardless she hates it or not. so i go there cus he invites me. at times i feel uneasy or feel im not welcome there.

basicaly boyfriend broke it up becuase he said i have too many issues with her or in the relationship. He tells me that they are no longer toghether and have no feelings whatsoever and that its all in my head. im mad right now because it seem as if he broke it up by taking her side...since she doesnt like me.

i had ask him to come over my house if she hates me around that house. he said to come over anyways....i dont understand this.... he knows her and me wil never get along. anyways i think he made his choice by choosing her over me... thats what i think....

u guys think he or i did a right thing to get back? as he says...he doesnt want to be drag on and on w/ these issues. everyone thinks im the jealous or insecured person....well if they were in my shoes they would feel this way too..

the ex doesnt like me cus she thinks i have something against her cus of her past and her n my bf.. and that it was decades ago and its nothing recent. she also said i am not a good or right person for him and that he could do so much better......maybe she is right...maybe he isnt for me....

this been goin on for awhile and i am tired too. should i just let him go i feel so sad n sorry for causing dramas.....

i went over to his house last nite to get my stuff......but we end up talking and i ask him u really want to break up n he said i dont want to but dont want these drama too.......anyways he said he'l give one more try and said everything will be ok.... i dont know about this.....i talk to my family,friends,and even worker....they all say i should not worry and calm down... if they wana be toghether they had the chance already...

sad and confused

Janella

.......the ex doesnt like me cus she thinks i have something against her cus of her past and her n my bf.. and that it was decades ago and its nothing recent. she also said i am not a good or right person for him and that he could do so much better......maybe she is right...maybe he isnt for me....

,friends,and even worker....they all say i should not worry and calm

Hello there. I'm wondering who told you all this? How do you know what his ex feels about you??

I can understand how you feel about going over there and all. It's uncomfortable for you.... to say the least.

Let me ask you this, if you don't go over to his place to see him...will he come over to yours? Or will you all just not see each other at all?

Besides this problem, would you say he is a loving boyfriend who cares about your feelings and wants to make you happy?