Is it just my imagination?

tranquil

I'm not sure if I put this in the right category or not...so I'll just go ahead with this little problem I have

So there's this guy in one of my classes, and I only see him 3 times a day if I'm lucky, because he usually skips school. I know, not very good, but I can't help liking him.

He's not even the type of guy that most girls would find attractive, I just have a different taste then most girls.

But I guess I should just get to the point. He always makes fun of me and rolls balls at me (the class I have with him is gym) trying to hit me with them. Basically, he's just really mean to me. But the thing is, I'm not sure if this is wishful thinking or not, but I usually catch him staring at me, and when he walks into the gym, he's all tense, but the minute we make eye cotact, I can see him just relax, and he'll suddenly be all bouncy.

I'm pretty sure that this is wishful thinking because he has tried to set me up with one of his friends, and when I said no, he kept asking why I wouldn't date him, and then he went on to tell me that he hasn't dated a girl in a long time because he hasn't found one worth liking...

So what I'm asking is, from what I've told you, do you think it's just my mind hoping he likes me, and trying to find reasons to convince myself that he likes me? Or what...I dunno...every time I think of him I get a warm shock right through my entire buddy, and my tummy flips over and I feel all warm and fuzzy...and I think about him alot.

It does sound like he's interested! No, I wouldn't necessarily take it as a mean sign & he probably doesn't know how to show that without feeling embarrassed or being obvious.

What do you do when he makes an eye contact? Smile at him and give him signs if you haven't. Next time he rolls the ball at your, roll it back! LOL. That'll make him think

If he's 'mean' to you, why do you want him to like you?

Sorry, I can't really explain that one...umm...well I have my reasons, I just can't put them into wordss..hm..that's difficult

It does sound like he's interested! No, I wouldn't necessarily take it as a mean sign & he probably doesn't know how to show that without feeling embarrassed or being obvious.

What do you do when he makes an eye contact? Smile at him and give him signs if you haven't. Next time he rolls the ball at your, roll it back! LOL. That'll make him think

Haha, rolling the ball back I haven't even thought of doing that, ususally I just push it away and make him run after it

But about the signs thing, I'm not very good at that because I blush sooo easily, like seriously, an attractive guy will walk down the hallway and we'll make eye contact, and then I'll start blushing really badly, thats how bad it is haha