what is worng with me ...................

hey_hey

ok ........... i am 13 and it seems that every one in my school has had a bf at least one time in their life ...........but not me .......i don't know whats the problem i mean yea i been asked out before but i said no to them all .........i think maybe my standers are set to high ...............i almost said yes to this one guy but i didnt no him and most of my friends told me that was a dumb choice to make because he was cute and i could get to no him when i was datin him.................but anyways.........i dont' know whats worng with me .....am i ugly .......or ....... i am not meant to have a bf .........please help

Hey ...uh... hey_hey -

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad about never having had a bf.

i think it's safe to say that at 13 - the ride is far from over. No worries, yeh? If your standards are high, good, they should be at your age.

Try not to get too hung up on it. I have a feeling things will get better and better in that department as time goes on

As far as ugly - I have no idea - based on the avatar you have up right now, it's too hard to tell but if guys ARE asking you out, i have a feeling they find you attractive.

Ur 13 Im 14,I've only had one bf and it was a bad relationship,wasnt even a relationship,lol.But my mom says u dont need to worry about boys till ur in college.But I dont think u need to wait that long.Maybe highschool,late high school, should be the time to worry about it.

Just focus on school and friends forget boys.GoodLuck.

you are only 13 hey_hey

you have all of high school left, you have your whole life ahead of you. You have more than enough time to date.

How many of your friends are in relationships that are truly meaningful if your friends are saying "date a guy because he's cute".

Don't change your standards. High standards mean you'll get the good guys once you do start dating. Don't lower your standards just because you want your first boyfriend huni. You'll get a good guy, don't worry, you are only 13

hey hey_hey, i didn't have a boyfriend till the first year of high school, and then i just had 4 bad relationships after the other where I just ended up dumping them all because I just wasn't ready for a relationship, and now im in gr.10, and im still not ready, ive had 8 relationships, and theyve all ended badly with me dumping them, so now I have a bad rep. My advice is to just stay off boys till you find one you like, then just concentrate on being friends with him and then see if your compatible with him as boyfriend/girlfriend

Moderator Note: Please type out your posts in proper English and don't use netspeak - use 'your' instead of 'ur' and 'I don't know' not 'idk'.

Netspeak is not allowed on this forum and will usually mean the removal of posts that contain it.

Hi hey hey,

Keep your high standards, you'll be glad you did. Follow your own judgement and don't go out with a guy because your friends say you should. There's nothing wrong with you just because you don't have a boyfriend. How many girls do you know who have boyfriendss just so they can say they have one? Probably lots and lots. Are their relationships meaningful? Probably not. They are using their relationship kinda like a security blanket by thinking, "Oh, I have a bf, thereforeeee I must be o.k." Don't judge your self worth by who your bf is or how many guys ask you out or by what others think of you because when you do that you're putting your self-esteem into the hands of others and that never works out well.

Be yourself, value yourself, and don't let others bring you down. Trust me, boyfriends will come and go (mostly go) and you're still left with yourself. If you love yourself to begin with and can keep your self-esteem high through your middle school and high school years, then you have won a tremendous victory.

By the way, guys don't start to mature until around the age of 25 or so, so don't expect too much out of them for a few years yet, K?

You're just 13? Pretty young, I don't think you should worry much about this stuff much. Relax and have fun with guys, don't even try to view them as a boyfriend material or anything.. I'm really sorry but 13 years having boy/girlfriends sounds a bit funny to me..

The first guy I kind of dated was when I was 16, and that was for about two weeks! I wouldn't worry. You are young and I definitely agree that you should go out with someone YOU like. If your friends like him they can date him. It's good that you made that decision for yourself and not for them. No worries!