chirp

This probly seems really strange but i thought i would post before i told my girlfriend whats going on inside my head and im hopeing that the replys will put my worries aside.

The situation doesnt seem like a sitution but.............im in a spin.

Me and girlfriend have a great relationship we both trust each other, we both love each other (she says to me she does so i believe her). We enjoy each others compnay miss each other when wer not together its really going great and the girl means the world to me but the past few days ive just been feeling insecure for absolutly no reason.

The girl sends me good morning messages and good night messages. She wil message me just to say she loves me but about 2 years we was together and we split up both devested but we carried on with our lifes. I found out that while we was apart (before we got back together 6 months ago) thats she had slept with and been meeting somebody i used to be friends with. I admit i was no angel during our seperation but for some reason everytime i even think about the guy she slept with it sends me crazy and then i get paranoid about everything, even if that minute i get paranoid she wil say ring to say how much i mean to her.

We have just had a week long holiday and we had a great time together doing things we wouldnt normaly be able to very often because we live with our parents like sleep in the same bed and just spend some quality time with each other. As Soon as i got home i was getting paranoid and so on. I dont show my girl this side of me because when im with her i dont get it. its really strange and i just need a couple of other peoples thoughts maybe to put my mind at rest that im being stupid.

Reagards.

Well if you two weren't together during that time, then it was fine for the two of you to do things that meant moving on.

I don't know if your feelings of paranoia are just heightened right now a little bit because you were together and so close in the past week and now you're not, but it could be what's making things a little more difficult. She seems to be putting a lot of time and effort into the relationship by texting you so much and things like that. You might feel afraid because it's happened, you don't know if it will happen again because you now know it's possible that she could be with someone else, but worrying will only hurt and it wont help.

That was my first gut reaction when i got home from our holiday and seen the people (my family, friends etc...). Im Just so used to wakeing up next to her and seeing her everyday that maybe it might take a week or so to get back to how it was before the holiday which was she would come to my house one night i would go to hers a few night and we would go out on a date at the weekend. Maybe im just thinking too much into it when normally it would just go over my head .