handjob=no erection

ZeppelinKid

hey guys,

i'm a male virgin who has fooled around with a few girls. given oral to a few, but never actually received head myself. i've gotten handjobs from a couple, but a recurring theme is me losing my erection. i dont know if it has something to do with me or is it because im so use to doing it myself that i prefer it that way? i get embarrassed every time and i would really like to keep it up until i orgasm but i dont know what to do. i cant tell if i would lose my erection getting head or even having sex because i haven't gone that far yet. maybe there are some guys out there that know what im talking about and can give a little feedback. ive got a new gf and we've fooled around a few times, but both times she's started to give me a handjob i lose my erection pretty quickly. i dont understand b/c its not as if it hurts, and she seems to do it better than any of the other girls ive been with so i dont know whats wrong...hopefully its just phychological and i wont need to see a doctor?

My personal opinion is that you most likely get nervous when they are giving it to you, so try to relax with kissing, touching, hugging; and/or

You stimulate yourself with greater force, tempo, speed, so you are not accustomed to a new hand, so be sure to cut down your self-stimulation.

Hugs, Rose

Listen to Rose,

Cut back on the whack a few times more than normal.. And control your nerves a little. It's awkward to have someone new handling you. It's also just your reaction to change. Your not used to the way she does it, and your losing your focus.

Try laying on your back, eyes closed, or shield your face maybe, and let her do her work. Use your imagination a little more, and you'll see some different results.