it's her birthday tomorrow.

puppeteer

so i've done well for myself...

almost 3 months of NC.

but i'm sad that this'll be the first birthday in 5 years that i will not celebrate it with her.

instead it'll be the guy she cheated on me with...which if i think about just makes me so damn angry...

anywho...feelin blue...feelin alone and that i'll always be alone...that any woman i fall in love with will eventually cheat on me...that i don't matter.

i know, i know...it's just feeling...not actual truth...

but anyway...i will not break NC...no way. she is not worth it.

doesn't mean i don't miss her though...

thanks man, i'll stay strong...no doubt.

i wish i could bank on the karma thing, but sometimes..bad things happen and the people that cause said bad things get away with it...

she seems perfectly happy with her choice.

but if karma does exist....whooooo.....thats gonna be messy.

Yeah, she "seems" happy now...but you never know what will happen tomorrow...

And if she cheated on you, she can certainly do it again with someone else too...

But you should never know these things because you are gone and doing the right thing by staying that way. You're free bro...

so i've done well for myself...

almost 3 months of NC.

but i'm sad that this'll be the first birthday in 5 years that i will not celebrate it with her.

instead it'll be the guy she cheated on me with...which if i think about just makes me so damn angry...

anywho...feelin blue...feelin alone and that i'll always be alone...that any woman i fall in love with will eventually cheat on me...that i don't matter.

i know, i know...it's just feeling...not actual truth...

but anyway...i will not break NC...no way. she is not worth it.

doesn't mean i don't miss her though...

puppeteer, my fellow Angeleno, I am so sorry to hear about your predicament. Not gonna lie to you, that's some tough stuff, but I am impressed by your conviction and lucid state of mind in spite of it.

oh and for what it's worth happy birthday!!

hey better you lived the love then carried on in the world where she pretended to love you - i read a post here where someone wanted to leave someone who loved them - i feel for both sides but the grass is greener is a issue we all deal with.

Dont call her i made that mistake returning a call and it set me back hugely - dont do it you have worked hard and i like the fact you are so strong - you will find someone for you who will click and you will be so happy that these pains you feel like will fade like they never happened -- lets cheers to that day.

You have to wipe it off and move on. So, it is going to be hard to live through, but that does not mean the end of you or the world. You write it off as a bad experience and carry on with life. Someday she will eventually realise that it was a mistake she did-for the one who cheats has to expect being cheated at some point in their life. Nothing happens without an equal reaction. I am not saying that we wish she gets cheated upon-but surely she will realise that it was not worth cheating. Hopefully, after all these empty relationships, you find the one who will stick by your side and celebrate each and every birthday for ever till your your hair grow grey!Cheer Up!