ok i posted a couple of days ago that my ex said she wanted space b/c she was really stressed with college apps and saats. i told her that i didnt agree with her decision but i did respect it.and id give her all the room she needs(as much as it hurt).that was thurday nite. so saturday she went to a school dance. and she had up on her away message on AOL " hopefully hanging out with justin after the dance". now this hurt b/c i had high hopes for this relaionship. how could she go out on a date after we broke up 2 days ago? i think thats jus downright cold. im was sittin around stressin and in tears about wether i should wait for her or not cuz i still loved her then she pulled that. why would she do that? im pretty much over her now. does she jus wanna show that she dont need me nemore? is she tryin to make me jealous and crawl back to her? or maybe her feelings wernt that strong for me in the first place.

That sucks.

I guess if she's that cold about it, either

a) is very mad at you about something and trying to get back at you or under your skin

or

b) she didn't care that much to begin with

Either way, sounds like the relationship is over. Sorry that happened to you cause it really sucks.

Well, she basically lied to you. If you tell someone that you want space because of school/college apps, you don't use the extra time to go out with somebody else. My guess is, she was interested in the other guy all along, but wanted to use a more acceptable excuse to break up with you. You say you're pretty much over her. It's for the better. Don't let her get to you, and don't come crawling back to her. You deserve someone who wil at least be honest about their reasons.

Mate unfortunately yours is a perfect example of why when you here the phrase "I need space" or any other variation of it its best to walk away. Say "yeah your right. I respect you and you can have all teh space you want."

Sadly this is the way many women break up with guys and foolishly many guys listen to what the girl says instead of looking at how she acts.

Think about it. If you really really are into someone would YOU risk losing them by telling them you need space. My guess is no, I know I certainly woudlnt. You just have to accept she wanst all that into you and has found a better option.

Hurts but its better to face the music sooner than later because you are going to have to listen to it eventually. Dont listen to what people say strictly but what their actions and see if the actions are congruent with what the person says. Male or female.