Proving Trust!

FireFox

Well, cut a long story short, me and my girlfriend have been going really really well for nearly 2 years now.

But lately, we've had a few arguments and things were said.

And now she is really pissed off with me because she thinks I don't trust her,

Is there anyway that I can prove to her that I trust her!?

She doesn't want to be with me unless she knows I trust her.

I'd appreciate ANY help, so please, suggestions would be great

Well... some anoymous person told me over myspace that she was boasting to her mate about talking to a certain lad which she always says is 'Fit' and really 'Sexy', and I chose to believe him, instead of taking her word for it.

If that makes sense.

Age has alot to do with it. The whole getting upset over myspace comments is sort of silly don't you think? If this was over someone cheating or actually doing something awful then I could see some sort of trust issue. But for comments made in passing.

To answer your question, No I don't think you need to prove to her she can trust you.

If she doesn't trust you and wants you to prove it to her then there is a flaw with how you're handing the relationship. I'd have to hear more before I say for sure, but I bet it's probably that you treat her very nice and never call her on her BS. This is the typical reaction I see out of girls who have "nice guys" as their boyfriends.

I didn't have any advice to offer and I still don't because I am unsure how I would handle a situation like this myself.

So you got upset over a myspace comment. You're human and you feel.

If you were accusing her of cheating and going into jealous rages all the time I would suggest that to prove you trust her you stop.

I don't get the feeling that you are doing this. And so.. I am back at my original thoughts of: If she doesn't trust that you trust her she is not trusting you.

I really don't think there is much that you can do other than to tell your girlfriend that she needs to trust that you trust her. If she can accept that, great, but if she can't than I think she is right.. You're relationship won't work without trust.