I just had my homecoming last night for my high school and i brought my girlfriend, who goes to a different school and only knows a few people. A friend of hers that goes to her school came to the dance two with a kid below me. And I want to just state i absolutely dispise the kids below me, they show me no respect and have all tried to screw me over when I am with someone. Well my girl friend knows the kids in the grade below me and out of the 3 1/2 hours that the dance was, i think i got an hour of her time. I just shook it off evertime she would go with her friend and over with the sophmore kats. But after a while it was getting to me becuase it was suppose to be our night together. At the end when the dance was close to ending she was with me the whole time but i knew she felt bad because she knew how i felt. Although we didnt spend as much time together at the dance, we spent the rest of the ngiht together, so guess it evens out but it still gets to me. Am i being to selfish when i want more then an hour of her attention?

I wouldn't say you were selfish. A night like that doesn't happen every week does it! Maybe she just didn't realise how you felt at the time. Im sure you'll have other places to go to together where you can spend all night with one and another. Don't worry about it too much. If there is a next time, make sure it doesn't happen again. xx

Well i talked to ehr about it and it turned into a big fight. I made her feel like crap but had no intentions in that. All i wanted to do was talk it over and resolve it and have everything out in the open. I love this girl to death and i thought i lost there for a few minutes. I didnt like the feeling at all, i thought i had it bad from my past relationship. It doesnt compare to this. Im letting small things get to me and need to jsut let them brush off.

Quick update, she says she is fine and has no doubts about us. But just last night she was feeling so bad she kept on saying that she hates to see me mad and upset and that i deserve tso much better. This may come off to be an excuse to break things off but i know she feels the same way that i do about her and that she wants to be together, hence us not breaking up after the argument. But she isnt one to say something is bothering her, how should i handle this?

This is probaly getting annoying but me putting this into words and getting it out feels pretty good. I saw her for the frist time last night after the argument from a couple nights ago and everything was great. We went out to dinner with another couple that we are friends with and had a great time. And she basically spilled her heart out for me with the things she said. So i assume things are good now.