My biology clock does not tick

While most of my friends and colleagues already had kids, I am still single and have NO interesting in having a baby. I'm 32 yo now and everyone begins to ask why? I don't know why either. Sometimes, I think it maybe a dramatic change for me to have a baby. Most of the time, I think it's too complicated to have and raise a baby.It has tons of efforts, responsibilities and worry...

Is it alright to live a life without having baby? What about marriage-without-having kids? Will it be as normal and happy as a marriage-with-kids? Please give me your opinions.

Yes... its ok NOT to want to have children. In fact there are tonz of people out there who do take that journey...and from the outside looking in... you think, WHY? There are some people who just arn't cut out to be parents and they take the journey. There's NO WAY to back up and take that baby back to the baby store for your money back once you take it on.

It doesn't make you weird.. or strange... its just the way you feel. I have a few friends who knew their hearts and decided "NOT" to have children. They have wonderfully fufilling lives without them. They are great as AUNTS... as BABYSITTERS... and big sisters. Its a personal choice... and if it feels right for you.. why should it be wrong, or abnormal?

A friend of mine is the same, she says the only thing she worries about is that when she is old she will have no one to take care of her. I told her that my children would look out for her and I also made my children aware of her fears and they promised to look after her in her old age.

Nobody can make you want children, if you don't - you don't. But if you are having misgivings and seeing as your biological clock is ticking, think hard before it's too late.

Children are damned hard work it's true, but the love they give you in return make it all worth it, and then some.