im so confused.

JOSHRS3

hey everyone im josh. i got a problem with my girl or ex girl. heres the deal. me and her have been dating for about 2 1/2 years. its not been the greatest relationship, but the good times made it worth it. the last three months we have been broke up. we still keep in touch pretty often. well about the time we broke up she informed me that she had just started writing some guy in prison that was friends with her dad when he was in the pen. she knows i dont like this considering im a cop, but anyway she told me i could read the letters at first and i being trusting said no. then i reconsidered and she told me no it was her business. anyway they have been writing alot more since then. well when i go over there we pretty much hookup without going all the way. she still tells me she loves me, but she doesnt want to be back with me right now. she still calls me and makes me think shes wants me though. but ive noticed that she really talks good about this guy and takes up for him all the time. and says hes a alpha male and all the girls in our town will want him when he gets back, and shes going to visit him at christmas and has a pic of him up in her living room. she wont even go to the bathroom when im there worried that i will try to read the letters she has put up. what the hell should i do. just tell her i ****off or what. i really love her, but damn i just wish i knew what she was thinking. is it possible that see just sees this guy has a friend or does it seem like more? im i wasting my time just waiting around on her? thanks!

Move right along honey, she is using you.

Where will you be when he gets out? Nowhere but in a whole load of pain and confusion. She considers him to be worth the effort, is making steps to be around when he gets out. Let her have her fantasy relationship, you don't need to be any part of it.

While you stick around getting used, the more it will hurt you and the less chance there is of you meeting someone new.

hm. let's see, she's trying to chose between the honest, hard working cop, and the guy in jail that all the girls will want when he get out?

I think you should just move along. It sounds like she has very low self-esteem, or something else is really wrong with her, if she is all gaga over some dude in jail. I think any normal, healthy woman would run away screaming from that situation.

Forget her. you guys gave the relationship a chance, go for a clean break, instead of having things being dragged out like this. she has photos of him up, has his letters, let her have her jailbird, you have far better things to do.

Aawww. Sheesh - I bet he is an alpha male. Apparently he also doesn't like to live by society's rules. How frightening!

I wouldn't allow things to go on like this. If you really love her, give her the option of being with you and stopping contact with this thug! If she can't make the choice, she isn't worth your time.

hello there. I do think that someone who is glorifying a prison inmate would be a morally ambivalent person. We are who we associate with, and if she is looking forward to associating with a criminal, that does reflect her own attitude towards morals and laws. You being a cop, particularly, are best staying away, I would suggest!