Guys I need your advice about 'down their'

Alright I don't know how to say this but I am going to say it the best I can. Is it normal for your penis to lean to the right a bit when its hard? Like when I am hard it stands up but it leans just about 5 to 10 degrees to the right. And then I put it staight up it's straight at the bottom but then it all of a sudden has this one place where it looks like the cartlage has broke and then it leans right their and so far up. Also when inserting it into my girlfriend I have to hold it to insert and then I have to find the hard cartlage and then push for it to go in is that normal? I'll draw a small diagram of what I am talking about here is the link link removed it leans where I marked the arrow at. I don't know if this is normal but its starting to make me mad about my self. If it is broken cartlage how do you get that fixed?

It's normal. Penises don't have cartilage (your ears and nose have it). If there's a break in your penis tissue, you'll *know* it cause it hurts like hell. Otherwise it's normal for it to turn a little to the right or left.

Also, are you masturbating or having sex too frequently? That can cause it but it's very temporary and is NOT a sign of damage.

Um, check this out all the same. But I don't think you have it.

link removed

It's normal. Penises don't have cartilage (your ears and nose have it). If there's a break in your penis tissue, you'll *know* it cause it hurts like hell. Otherwise it's normal for it to turn a little to the right or left.

Also, are you masturbating or having sex too frequently? That can cause it but it's very temporary and is NOT a sign of damage.

Um, check this out all the same. But I don't think you have it.

link removed

Yes I masturbate but it's been leaning for like a year or maybe 6 or 3 months will it go back to normal if I stop masterbating?

Um interesting link. Because when I get hard my penis falls onto my stomach if I am laying on my back. Is that normal? But when I am standing up it just sticks straight out and a bit upward like its poking out you know? So would I have this problem? Like when I get hard it sticks outward but it goes up not like up but if you take a yard stick and put it up on your body and move it up....err here's a diagram. link removed

are you left handed?

Yes I am left handed and I use my right hand for "that".

mine goes to the left its no big deal. If it doesnt hurt then dont worry about it. Its pretty normal and the only way to straighten it out involves surgery and also will shorten it. They only recommend surgery if its curved so bad that it makes intercourse impossible.

Interesting diagram. Though I'm not positive as to the accuracy of this statement, I say with extreme confidence that it's much more likely and thereforeeee "normal" to have a penis that sways to a particular side than it is to have a penis that is perfectly aligned when erect. And no, I do not have a penis.

lol, TRQ!!!

I agree, I may not be in the possession of a penis, but most ones I have seen bend a bit to one side when erect. Not always in a 'curve' though. One even bent down, looked a little sad but oh well. It really didn't matter.

If it has always been like this, I doubt that you have anything to worry about. But if you do, go to a doctor!

Ilse

Some women actually prefer their men to have bent, curved, or lopsided penises, claiming that such "anatomical anomolies" act as godsends in bed, enabling them (the penises) to reach new nooks within their vaginas.

Don't quote me on that one cause I most definitely forgot the source.

But it could quite possibly be from that HBO special, The Cat House. Not sure though.