handjobs

nrascott

How hard does she squeeze dude?

Granted, when I had sex with my ex and the lube was scarce, either from too much sex or no lube, I would get sore (never stopped me though). ;-)

However, I can't remember when a handjob made me sore. Just take it easy and slow. Besides, that way you can enjoy it more.

(OK, now that I think about it, there was one time she went a little crazy, when I was working on her at the same time) ;-)

I find that the best lubricant is the Cowper's fluid (the clear sticky goo that oozes out if you prolong the erection for a long time without ejaculating). Not only is it smoother than artificial lubes, it also signifies that the penis is 'ready'. I don't know much about spongy tissue anatomy but I do know that a penis needs a warm-up period before being ready to ejaculate, just like an arm or a leg muscle. The length of this period is inversely proportional to the time that passed since your previous ejaculation. Tell her to quit rubbing at the first hint of pain, allow your penis to become flaccid, then repeat, etc.

PS: After the fluid oozes out, ask her to wet her hand with a little water (NOT before).