Should I or should I not? (Need advice ASAP)

Jalys

I was invited to this 'event,' however, the person who actually invited me (along with some friends) has a crush on me (and I have been told by many people) I'm in a 5 month LDR relationship with my gf and soon be moving with her. I'm not sure what to do, this person reminds me alot of my gf, and I'm afraid that if I go, things might escalate (although I admit I would put a stop to it) I'm inclined not to go, but part of me wants to, because I'd rather do something than being here alone with my thoughts, miserably missing my gf. I told my gf I might go out with some 'friends,' but didn't told her that the person who actually invited me has a crush on me, should I tell her?

What do you guys think?

Well, if you mention that you are afraid to go, your gut instinct is probably telling you you shouldn't

Why would you want to be around a woman who has romantic feelings for you?

Would that really be respecting your gf if you went?

How would you feel if your gf went to an event with a man that had feelings for her?

Hugs, Rose

Well, if you mention that you are afraid to go, your gut instinct is probably telling you you shouldn't

Why would you want to be around a woman who has romantic feelings for you?

Would that really be respecting your gf if you went?

How would you feel if your gf went to an event with a man that had feelings for her?

Hugs, Rose

Exactly. I'm not going.

You can't you have a gf , the distance doesn't justify the action of cheating on your current gf. What you need to do is either your gf move in with you or you move in with your gf otherwhise you will hurt your current gf. If you want to break up, do it properly don't step with one foot in one relationship while having your other foot in another relationship. Do it one by one, first break off, then move. Otherwhise you'll be walking over and breaking people's hearts which acts like bad karma which will hit you back like a boomerang in the back. So dont'go out with that girl till you have dealt with your current gf. NO GO ZONE. trust me on this.

You can't you have a gf , the distance doesn't justify the action of cheating on your current gf. What you need to do is either your gf move in with you or you move in with your gf otherwhise you will hurt your current gf. If you want to break up, do it properly don't step with one foot in one relationship while having your other foot in another relationship. Do it one by one, first break off, then move. Otherwhise you'll be walking over and breaking people's hearts which acts like bad karma which will hit you back like a boomerang in the back. So dont'go out with that girl till you have dealt with your current gf. NO GO ZONE. trust me on this.

I have never planned to cheat on my gf, and I never will. Its not who I am. I will not go out with her nor will I call her.