help plz :|

cbk

ok..im a new student in a town and i made a couple of friends on my first day of school.so i sit with them with lunch (middle schoo) and they ask me "do you like anyone yet" then i said yeah. then i pointed to the girl who i liked.they all knew her and they told her.bastards i was so embaarresd because i was always scared to be afraid of girls about likeing and crap [now im not ]

ok heres my problem. Another firend asked me who i liked [ hes a person i could trust] then i told him. then he told another friend then that friend told the girl who i liked "do u wanna go out with josh? [ my name]" and she said yes. but it was a lie! and this was mid school year. but before i knew i was a lie my best friend asked if was really true. she said? "what?" then he walked away. I was so emmbaresed.

Now im not scared of any girl anymore im more mature. should i ask her out? i dont know her..or should i move on?

IF YOU DONT GET IT HERE ILL EXPLAIN

basically my friend told another friend who i liked and then the friend asked if she wanted to go out with me. then my best friend asked if it was true. then she was like * * *. so it was a lie. i was so emmbaresed.

Ok, in the future ask out directly without all these 'so called friends', Ask yourself who really has good intentions with you, or selfish intentions, the list of people with good intentions is slim, you want to remove those who bring hatred and darkness in your life, and in those who bring good stuff. Out with the negative in with the positive, watch your back.

Ok, in the future ask out directly without all these 'so called friends', Ask yourself who really has good intentions with you, or selfish intentions, the list of people with good intentions is slim, you want to remove those who bring hatred and darkness in your life, and in those who bring good stuff. Out with the negative in with the positive, watch your back.

well thats the only hatred they done but there nice to me