two men,

one that will do anything for me but i have no desire to have sex with him.

we had a relationship for 8months, split up, then got back as friends. he wants more but all i want from him is friendship.

other man, had a relationship with him years ago, lost touch for a few years, then 3yrs ago started seeing each other again. split, but always kept good friends. everytime time we meet,always end up in bed. i want more but he does not.

find really hard to give up man number 2. find it hard to move on to someone new.

man one wants to see me all the time, text's me every day.

i know what i should do but just cant do it!!

Be with neither man. Tell the first man that you want him to stop contacting you so much because it makes you uncomfortable and as for the second, change your mind set from "we end up in bed" to "I choose to be in bed with him even though he doesn't want a relationship with me" and see if that is consistent with your self worth.

It sounds like guy #1 is just a friend. You aren't sexually attracted to him and honestly, that will cause problems if you decide to date him and something serious comes out of it.. but at the same time he also sounds like a great guy who seems to care about you.

And guy #2 is just bad news all together. He doesn't care about you, he just cares about the sex. You need to stop contact with him because it's just going to cause you to develop more feelings for him which will only hurt you more in the end.. because he DOESN'T want a relationship with you.

So, like Batya said, you shouldn't be with either one. If guy #1 can handle a friendship, then that's great. He sounds like a great friend, but you need to let him know that you aren't looking to date him. You just can't force yourself to have feelings that aren't there, and you should let him know this so that you don't lead him on.

Due to psychology, you'll desire man #2 more. Man #1 is a doormat, people-pleasing nice guy. He will make some woman happy some day, maybe, but not most women.

Man #2 rejects the idea of something you want but will have sex with you. Rejection tends to make you value something even higher than if you hadn't initially ever been rejected.

In my opinion (if it counts), either go with NEITHER or accept the circumstances with #2 and look for a decent guy who wants the same thing as you do. Because it seems #2 won't ever give it to you.

Good luck.

You want what you cannot have, and what you can readily have, you have no desire for at all. If gold bars were lying in all of the streets, no one would want them.

Guy one is clingy, guy two is aloof, which guy thinks he is worth more? Guy 2 of course, and that's why you want him; he has more value. However, you act toward guy 2, like guy 1 acts toward you, and you have too low a value for guy 2.

thanx for all your help.

guy one, i had a relationship with, and yes it was a sexual one. now we are just friends. i have told him and told him that i want to be nothing but friends, but he will keep trying.

i no i should give them both up, but its so hard.

thanx for all your help.

guy one, i had a relationship with, and yes it was a sexual one. now we are just friends. i have told him and told him that i want to be nothing but friends, but he will keep trying.

i no i should give them both up, but its so hard.

What you should really do is find a better guy while both of these guys are still around. When you are less desperate, you'll be more successful. And you'll more readily reject a bad guy when these two are still around.