I posted a topic on here before with the username bosox24 but for my password. I am currently with this girl and have been for almost 2 months. I have never felt this close to a person in this way, it's hard to explain, I'm sure a lot of people have had this feeling before. Everything has been great but I have been having dreams recently of me and her breaking up. Does anyone else have dreams like this and is there something wrong. Or am I just overthinking it when it could be nothing?

I remember having dreams like these when certain problems occur between me and my boyfriend, I think it's normal. You just have to know that sometimes fears are reflected in one's dreams, so you just have to address the problem directly, maybe it has something to do with your past relationships. I believe that a lot of the tragic dreams I have, have something to do with my past.

I can relate definletly. What you are experiencing is totally normal. I have been there numerous times and I am sure that many others have as well. You are falling in love or already have, and the thought of losing her is killing you. That is totally normal when you become emotionally dependant on someone.

However you just have to tell youself that you will be ok no matter what happnes. If we knew exactly what is going to happen in a relationship then nobody would ever break up. Just do your best to give 110% everyday and then if things do not work out you can tell yourself that you did your best.