Condom size curiousity *raises eyebrow*

Hey,

I gotta question for well everything and anyone, okay I need advice on condom size coz yeah I dont wanna get my gf "prego" we've had sex once and we both enjoyed it, but the condom was like to small or something so I just took it off (we both agreed to take it off) but yeah.. my penis is 7" long and 5" around, so what size condoms would i need to get exactly? well thats my question so yeh, any and all help is greatly appricated

Nugget

I wouldnt say that you need a specific size. According to the measurements you gave you shouldnt have a problem with condoms. What you need to do is try out different ones and see what you prefer. The important thing to remember about condoms is that they do stretch to fit and the idea that a guy needs magnums is usually more an ego boost than an actual need. If you wanna see how far a condom will stretch see for yourself.

If the OP is not in fact lying about his measurements, I would definitely say that his penis is on the "LARGER" side, which thereby makes it a suitable candidate for wearing Magnums.

I agree that he is on the larger side of the average scale of a penis size but magnums may or may not be necessary. The only condoms I recommened that he not try are the fitted ones since those would probably be uncomfortable however because he is still in the average range he should not have a problem with condoms, the only issue is going to come down to his or his partners preference. It may be that her prefers magnums or his partner does but I dont feel that 7 inches long and 5 inches girth requires magnums.

well I have no reason to lie about it, to be honest i always thought it was small.. one of my friends is 9½ inches long XD dont ask how i know.. LONG STORY, lol annyways.. the reason I even brought it up in the forums is coz I figured it would be easier to ask, then to just buy alot of kinds and waste then money when I could just buy the right ones XD coz yeh to be honest im kinda broke XD

I've got about the same size, and while I haven't used condoms in a quite a while, when I did, I had great luck with Trojan Ultra Thins. They stretch nice, and are really thin, so it's all good.

I've used a magnum. Terrible condom. It's just an ego boost, and they are only 2 inches longer than a normal condom. I've never heard of a condom being too long, only too tight.

Durex makes smaller sized condoms than most brands I've found. Or their latex/polyurethane stretches tighter. Trojan and Lifestyles are around the same size. Trojan being on the tad bit "looser" fitting side than the lifestyles.

Try using a polurethane condom maybe. They stretch, but not as much. Still very thin, but they hold up way better, and feel better. They are a little pricey too.

well I have no reason to lie about it, to be honest i always thought it was small.. one of my friends is 9½ inches long XD dont ask how i know.. LONG STORY, lol

And how are you measuring these penises?

e.g. with a tape measure down the side of the erect penis, or on the top, or on the bottom, do you push it into your groin or where it visibly starts, do you push the fat back, etc?

Penis size measurements are so innacurate because no one measures them the same. One person might measure and come up with 9 inches but another guy who is the same size might measure and come up with 5 inches.

I've got about the same size, and while I haven't used condoms in a quite a while, when I did, I had great luck with Trojan Ultra Thins. They stretch nice, and are really thin, so it's all good.

I've used a magnum. Terrible condom. It's just an ego boost, and they are only 2 inches longer than a normal condom. I've never heard of a condom being too long, only too tight.

Durex makes smaller sized condoms than most brands I've found. Or their latex/polyurethane stretches tighter. Trojan and Lifestyles are around the same size. Trojan being on the tad bit "looser" fitting side than the lifestyles.

Try using a polurethane condom maybe. They stretch, but not as much. Still very thin, but they hold up way better, and feel better. They are a little pricey too.

Damn good info I must say. I agree with all of this. Good description of the differences between brands.

Trojans are a bit looser. That is another reason I don't use the magnums. Get a little lube around there and they can start to slide off. Makes me concerned that there might be some potential fluid exchange.