Am a less attractice because I have never had a girlfrienc/ dont have one? Yes / No

charliepapa

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont ask a question unless you know the answer. Thanks

p.s. I am actully good looking but with blokes that is a minor consideration confidence is the issue. Which I am trying to attain.

Charliepapa,

Us Virgins need to stop this self pity virgin crap. I'm frustrated with men that's why i fall for the crap.I hope you know charlie we've talk breifly in the past about this topic.

I wonder about the same thing and I suspect the answer is "yes", at least when attracting younger, confident women.

I have made up my my mind to lie vaguely and say that I have had girlfriends. This may help me keep the first girlfriend I have, when I do find her. If I be honest and tell her she's my first, she may be turned off or wonder what's wrong with me.

I am sure that there are people who would say that. People have a tendency to judge men based on their sexual prowess with women not necessarily that he will sleep with them but how he acts with them. People also believe that a man who is desired by more women is the more attractive guy simple because every other girl wants him.

People also believe that a man who is desired by more women is the more attractive guy simple because every other girl wants him.

Precisely. It creates a vicious cycle where the sexy, confident guys always get more girlfriends than they can handle while the quiet, shy guys struggle to find just one. It's a vicious catch-22, the best way for an inexperienced guy to find a girlfriend is to have had a girlfriend

Women enjoy the chase and enjoy competing with other women for attention. Men don't, at least not to that extent. That's why even the most inexperienced woman will usually find a guy interested in her but never the other way round.

I'm frustrated with men that's why i fall for the crap.

Which crap do you fall for?

p.s. the only real problem I have is trying to make friends and dealing with the fact that I dont have a lover at the same time. I have blown it at the same time. All the while I am watching my brother I am watching my confident brother with the women. And that is all it is confidence. But how do I get that confidence?

I suppose since I am not making friends at dancing, not living where the young single people are does not help. Which I am trying to change. I am trying change every part of my life. It is dealing with the short term is the painful thing.

p.s.s women want what they cant have. Hence single bolkes are deamed this attractive because they have not got the approval of other women.

](*,)

Charlie,

"Which crap do you fall for?"

I'm VERY frustrated with men right now but the crap i fall for. That ALL nonreligiuos men only want sex.There has to be some nonreligious men over 30 who would love to date me and want sex with a commitment.I don't put myself out there because i believe no man will want sex with a commitment.I'm hurting and helping myself at the same time.

Charlie stop comparing your brother love life to your own.Some virgins have a bad habit of doing that comparing.Your brother has low standard when it comes to women and sex.People who have low standard when it comes to the opposite sex and sex.These type of people will alway get anybody.My advice is keep talking to all types of women every day or week and be patient. We have to keep ourselves out there and stop looking at ever person as the "one".The more we talk to people the more we can feel comfortable in our own skin.

quitegirl,

Saying all non religious people men want sex without commitment is an over simplication. Truthfully I could have had any woman but due to life and lack of confidence I cant get any woman.

Quiet girl. are you still waiting for the one? Sorry but stop deluding yourself, even the ones who want commitment still want sex even the women, afterall what is the point.

I was raised a catholic at all boys catholic school that has srewed up my life as having next to no contact with the opposite sex. I may dance with them but never get a chance to talk with them or make friends, and my dancing has not got me friends or lovers. It sucks bassically

p.s. I simply want what he has got. Friends and a sex life - is that to much to ask? That is what biology has programed us for and to deny it deliberatlly or unintentionally is wrong.

p.s.s. I have had two drunken one night stands where I had my beer goggles on and a lot of dutch courage.

Charlie,

I'm going to address the sex part because first time sex,incel and virginity.I'm very outspoken on this issue.Charlie if you reallly want a sex life go to the nearest bar/club every weekend and have sex with the first women who wants sex.It's that easy and simple.There is no magic in having casual sex but it's hard going the sex with commitment route.

Yes i'm stilling waiting to lose my virginity via LT boyfriend or my husband.I believe sex should be meanful and in a committed relationship.I don't believe in casual issue sex. What is casual issue sex?It's when virgins and incel use sex to avoid dealing with their personal issue..

Charlie i want to be able to casual date differant men without sex being an issue because the only time i will have sex is when i have a commitment from a LT Bf or husband.I'm not down for one night stand.It easy and i'm not an easy person.

Charlie i think people(especailly incel & virgin) misunderstand me sometimes.I'm not against sex.I'm a freak sexually but the frreak not going to come out phsyically until i have a committment from a man(LT Bf or husband).I'm not into casual sex or one night stands.

I understand you quietgirl. I have a similar view, but from a male perspective of course. But here's the difference - you're just looking for a committed partner to lose your virginity to. As a guy with a fragile ego, I'm looking for a committed partner who is *also* a virgin to lose my virginity to. I may never find one, so my next best choice is to lose my virginity in casual sex, and then look for a committed partner. I won't have the baggage or inferiority complex that accompanies being a virgin. It would be really ironical if I then happened to meet a virgin woman but the chances of that happening are miniscule.

Charlie,

Charlie if you reallly want a sex life go to the nearest bar/club every weekend and have sex with the first women who wants sex.It's that easy and simple.There is no magic in having casual sex but it's hard going the sex with commitment route.

Quite Girl,

What is it about the misaprehnsion about it being easy to get laid. I See all these people having sex, getting married and I cant even get a date Finding the first woman who wants sex?

• I dont have any friends to got with to bars and nightclubs.
  • Second I do not have much confidence and women smell fear,
  • thirdly presently I am living with my parents out at timbuktu, though looking for a place because I just started my new job a little over a month ago.
  • Fouthly which ones to go to? throughout all my life I have gone to places which are 70 % men to women and womdering where all the women actully go - it seemed the myth of the available woman.
  • Does any woman want me anyway? Yes but when. Does a woman want a man who can dance.

](*,)

Charliepapa,

It is easy to get laid now a days because the internet has made it easy for casual sex people to hook up and harder for people like me( sex with commitment.)

I'll say it again if you really want a sex life.There are women out there who go to these bars/clubs looking for sex.It's easy finding a casual sex woman but a sex with commitment woman.Most of us are hard to find because we're not hanging around in bars/clubs.

It takes hard work to find a good woman.Are you willing to put in the work.

New_Horizons,

I use to think that way.I want to lose my virginity to a virgin male but i don't think that way anymore.That's fear talking.

New_Horizons I think one of the seriuos problem some virgin have is we don't educate ourselves about sex first before engaging in sex. Some of the ex-virgin/lost of virginity's thread on enotalone has shock me.Some people are having sex before their time.Another thing some virgin have is we want to take the easy route( casual sex) when some of us need to learn how to verbally be in a relationship with the opposite sex first.

My message to virgins is sex isn't going to solve your personal issue if your minds not mentally or physically ready. I Believe if a virgin say that being a virgin was a pain in the butt and you had to take the casual route then i believe that person has other personal issue. There is nothing wrong being a virgin and waiting for a committment(LT relationship or marriage).

I just believe virgins need to know or learn how to be sexual before enagin in these act.We have so many virgin afraid to go inside a sex shop,buy condom,sex toys etc.

Hey, Charliepapa, I hear this thread and what you are saying and know what you are talking about.

I've given up on it, and am just focusing on my career and making money - or any other thing other than women - hey, if I see an attractive woman now, I just give out a business card and introduce myself, whatever, or anyone else for that matter.

Same thing with Real-Estate. If you dont make any deals, and you walk with a long face about it when you try to get a listing, then that's not going to help you get a listing.

My Broker tells me to fake it until I make it, act like I'm busy making deals, listings, sales and people will want to do business with me. He knows what he's talking about. And I think its the same with women. Just act like you have a life whenever you talk to them or are seeing other people and it could work too perhaps - but a bit of mystery about what you are up to or something. Just taking some analogies to my own business and applying them here as I think Real-Estate and women are one in the same process.

Charlie,

A guy in my neighborhood will he turn his van into a walking sex advertisment.This guy picks up ladies off the street who want to have sex with him in front of the camera. This guy pick up 2 girls on my street who called the number off his van.

This dude gets sex. is just an idea

New_Horizons,

There is nothing wrong being a virgin and waiting for a committment(LT relationship or marriage).

Only if that committment is with a virgin. Otherwise, it won't work (at least for me). I know women are more flexible on this issue (as you obviously are). If I were to have a serious relationship/marriage with a non-virgin, I would be jealous of her extra experience until my dying day. It would probably break apart the marriage. My lack of inexperience would feed my inferiority complex and also turn her off. I mean really, there are 3 groups of women.

1. Non-virgin women who are turned off by virgin men - won't work.

2. Non-virgin women who are turned on by virgin men - also known as hypocrites!

3. Virgin women - a small, small minority and hard to find.

Charliepapa,

internet has made it easy for casual sex

Where? Quite Girl. I have been on those adult sites and of course ten to one men to women. I dont know how the men get through all the crap.

P.s. at present I would be happy with friends. Of course without a girlfriend or anything close to it i am thinking about starting some sort of relationship with women when I should be concentrating on friendships.

](*,)

New_Horizons,

Ok i'm going to challenge this comment"I would be jealous of her extra experience until my dying day. It would probably break apart the marriage. My lack of inexperience would feed my inferiority complex and also turn her off."

Why would you be jealous of your Gf/Wife sex past.She's with you not him.That's why i said virgins need to educate themselves about sex before engaging in sex.

New_Horizons do you know how to use your tongue on a clit,do you know how to move your finger to rub a clit,and do you know what sex position can stimulate the g-spot and clit.New_Horizons i would read sex books or go online and learn about these things.I would also go to a sex shop and look at differant sex toys and feel comfortable around sex.New_Horizons it's time as a virgin you feel confortable being sexual .I know people going to say reading a book is not the real thing but virgin having sex just to be having sex or sex before there time.That is more worse.

That's the biggest problem virgin have today.Virgin think they have to engage in sex just to be sexual.Not true.I think while we're waiting for sex.We should be educating ourselves about sex.We shouldn't wait until our wedding day or the night of the event to learn some things.

New_Horizons i have sex toys,hand cluff,sex books ,video etc in my room and if i had a car. I would be going to BDSM,masturbation and swinger parties.I let some people know up front. I'm a virgin educating myself about sex. Some of the swingers didn't understand my position but i didn't care.Nobody defend my virginity but me.I'm preparing myself sexually so when i do have sex with my LT boyfriend or husband.I'm not clueless.I know i'm going to be nervous a few time after losing my virginity but once i feel comfortable.I'm letting my sexual freak on.I've scared some nonvirgin men with my sexual fantasy.

New_Horizons it's not your virginity or inexperience that making you inferior.It's your lack of sexual confidents.

Where? Quite Girl. I have been on those adult sites and of course ten to one men to women. I dont know how the men get through all the crap.

P.s. at present I would be happy with friends. Of course without a girlfriend or anything close to it i am thinking about starting some sort of relationship with women when I should be concentrating on friendships.

](*,)

Charlie,

Your lack of confidents and patients is showing when it comes to chasing a woman.Some women want to be friends first before having sex with a man.I wouldn't rush things with some women.

Charlie,

Your lack of confidents and patients is showing when it comes to chasing a woman.Some women want to be friends first before having sex with a man.I wouldn't rush things with some women.

That's called 'friendzoned' isn't it? They want to be your friend, but will virtually throw themselves at a guy they do like while stringing you along.