meeting older women?

Josh30041

Hey everyone. I have been thinking about something and have a few questions. I am 24 yrs old, non partier, graduated college. Currently looking for a computer repair job, keeping myself busy doing online surveys and email work in the meantime for an income. I have always gotten along well with people around my own age (2 of my lady friends are 19 and 20 yrs old) but I have always gotten along BETTER with older people.

Whats the oldest I can meet someone for a relationship and dating? Also not working full time yet is a lil bit of a concern. ANd also im not looking to have kids and not looking to meet anyone who has kids living at home.

Thanks.

If you are looking for older women lets say 26+ you are probably going to run into some difficulty because typically at that age women have children and get married. I am sure that there are women out there who are in that age group who meet your criteria but it definitely wont be a majority of the women you meet. Women are typically aprehensive to mess with a younger guy so you are going to have to prove yourself to them which is going to take time but potentially i could see you dating women in the range of 24-28 and you wouldnt run into too much trouble dating them.

It depends on what you are looking for and depends on what she might be looking for too. There are a few women out there who are much older than your age that would probably love a guy your age for pruient reasons, but those are few and far between. And if you met one of the few, I would presume in most cases it would be something both of you would then keep quiet and discreet. There are a few women who are much older that would consider you for a relationship. The older you get the fewer there will be, probably. Not too many women with serious lives, jobs, homes, etc. are going to be that interested until you get on your feet. And I would not expect women (or men) who seek out much younger partners for sex, romance, etc. to be the most complete individuals. I think they'd do it more often because they are not comfortable with men or women of their own age.

When I met my husband, I was 37 and he was 26.

I had never been married, never had kids and didn't want any.

He was recently divorced from a very early marriage (he was 19 when he married his ex) and he ended the marriage because she was cheating on him.

We met online, though it was not a dating site. I initially thought he was too young, but he's very persistent.

So someone who meets your criteria may well be out there...it's just a matter of being clear about what you want and keeping your eyes open.

Hmm, looks like i fit the criteria and I am 27. People tend to forget about women like me: no marriage, no kids, past partying phase, fairly well established.

Age wouldn't be a factor for me, personally, when the gap is that small. Not if it was a good fit. The only thing I would worry about here is the fact that you are just out of college - lack of real world experience.

You may find someone a bit older who is a great match for you, and you for her.

I don't see how it would be all that more difficult than dating 19-early 20s girls. That age group certainly has its own share of challenges.

Basically, what DayWalker said was right on. I agree with him there.

Hmm, looks like i fit the criteria and I am 27. People tend to forget about women like me: no marriage, no kids, past partying phase, fairly well established.

Age wouldn't be a factor for me, personally, when the gap is that small. Not if it was a good fit. The only thing I would worry about here is the fact that you are just out of college - lack of real world experience.

You may find someone a bit older who is a great match for you, and you for her.

I don't see how it would be all that more difficult than dating 19-early 20s girls. That age group certainly has its own share of challenges.

Basically, what DayWalker said was right on. I agree with him there.

Why don't you meet up?

I have sometimes come accross girls who show remarkable maturity in their early 20s, so don't just look at date of birth as the main driver.

Personally, I've dated girls from 15 years younger to 13 years older, so I don't see any real issues with an age gap.