Calls me a sweetheart - Could it become a turnoff!?

I ve been seeing this girl for a little while. She's tells me I am too nice to her and that I am a sweetheart.

For example, i've been working my first real job for the past 4 omnths. I love it! I spend close to 10 hours a day there. So yesterday I was at work till about 6 30 and then I raced over to her house to tutor her brother in accounting for about 4 hours. She knows I wake up at 5 30 everyday so she knew I sacrificed my day for her brother. She texted me saying I am a sweetheart and thank you and all that.

My question is can this become a turnoff? It's just part of my personality to be nice and giving. I don't want to be so nice that she does'nt want me because I am too nice. Is there any validity to my thoughts?

Being nice isn't something that will turn her off, but there is a big difference between gaining someone's attraction opposed to liking them because of favors ie. friendship. It's not that you being nice to her is ruining your chances with her, in general you don't do the things that generate attraction and you try this friends route to get them romantically interested in you. This is your mistake.

So long as you are doing those things because you truly want to, I think it won't be a turn-off at all.

It becomes a turn-off if a person is a doormat. Well, users will like it, but others will find it a turn-off. I don't think you are at all a doormat.

Sometimes it is good to say No. Let all of your sides shine through: the kindness and assertiveness too. She will see you are not only kind, but also confident.