Sister might quit her job?

Hey, Well my sister is thinking about leaving her job since the boss is keep putting her on night shifts, when the boss has alread promised she could have day shifts, and plus working nights she doesnt get to see her son much, so i understand why she wants day shifts. Since i work at the same place i said i would change hours for her but the boss doesnt want me doing night shifts coz of my age and my depression (she knows that it makes me feel really * * * *, she can read me well). The boss is really nice and everyone there is awsome and it makes her feel happier when she is there laughing and everything (she also has depression), i am scared if she quits it will make her feel really down and all andwill stop eatting again. What can i do? and please dont say talk to my sister coz i have tried and well she doesnt listen

She needs the money to live and for her to be happy

Well, shes going to have to do what she wants to do. Why wont her boss give her dayshifts? If that was agreed before she started work there the employer is being unfair to her in making her work at night anyway.

I can relate to her wanting to see her son. Be supportive of your sister whatever she decides to do. Thats what she needs.