I'm so creepy..but a stalker too?

*I wasn't really sure where to put this, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.*

I had a huge crush on a girl back in highschool. The one time we spoke she seemed interested, but I never advanced on her or anything. I just sat there trying to build up the courage. I'm extremely shy. She was too. In reality, I didn't know much about her, but I still felt very attracted to her. She wasn't well known, and certainly not a looker. No mutant either, just very bland. Perhaps this was part of the appeal, as I tend to be drawn twoards people/things that no one else likes. I'm a weird kid I guess.

Anyway, I never understood completely why I felt so attracted to this girl and after highschool I stopped caring/thinking about her. But just recently a friend of mine, whom I hadn't seen in a few monthes, told me he worked with her. At least, until he got fired for stealing. I saw her yesterday and I'm starting to get the old feelings again. I considered applying at where she works since my friend just got fired...but I'm told this is very weird and stalker like since I already have a job and the only reason I'd be working there is to get close to her.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

um, yeah, that would be considered stalking! to get the job only because of her!

what i think you should do is to just go there, go up to her and say that you heard she works there, that you remember her from high school, and just wanted to say hi and see how things are going. if she seems receptive, maybe ask if she'll reminsce about high school with you over coffee or lunch sometime.

don't apply for a job there unless it is a job you truly want!

I disagree about it being involved with stalking. I hate using the word. When someone really likes someone, it should never be considered stalking unless they have some hatred inside them. Stalking is usually used around a negative connotation, so what's so negative about positive love and positive attraction?

Now on the other hand, I honestly think it might not be a good idea to just get the job simply to fall for her because if you don't get the girl, then the job becomes useless unless you really enjoy the job. It's up to you though if you really want that job or not. I do some weird things too like schedule my work hours around a certain I like girl appearing on campus and stuff haha.

But anyways, I like annie's other suggestion to go up and talk to her. Not sure if you'd want to ask her out on a date or anything, but just talk to her as if she was your old friend.

Haha, thanks for replys. I would be working more hours at a higher rate of pay at this job too, which I should have said because it was another reason I felt like applying. But, I've decided to not bother with it, and just forget the whole thing. I don't think I could just go up and talk to her, I'd get too nervous.

Oh wells, thanks anyway.

Haha, thanks for replys. I would be working more hours at a higher rate of pay at this job too, which I should have said because it was another reason I felt like applying. But, I've decided to not bother with it, and just forget the whole thing. I don't think I could just go up and talk to her, I'd get too nervous.

Oh wells, thanks anyway.

oh I think you should go up to her! I think you will be angry at yourself later if you hear she is getting married. you will say, "that could have been me if I had just made a move."

just go up to her, tell her you remember her from high school, ask how she is doing. seriously, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

maybe go in there and tell her you heard she worked there from your friend and thought you'd stop by and say hi because you haven't talked to her in a while. I think this all depends on how much you had talked to her before.

I know I'd personally be too shy to go up to a girl I barely talked to in the past. What do you think?

maybe go in there and tell her you heard she worked there from your friend and thought you'd stop by and say hi because you haven't talked to her in a while. I think this all depends on how much you had talked to her before.

I know I'd personally be too shy to go up to a girl I barely talked to in the past. What do you think?

We barely talked, and I'm far too shy to approach her out of the blue and start a confersation. My mind has been made up anyhow, I'm just going to forget about it. Thanks for the help.

yeah, I agree with ellie.

AHS - you sound like a great guy, but pretty shy. I agree with ellie - if you felt strongly enough about her to consider getting a job there, then definitely at least go try!

you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just come out of your shell. I bet this girl is wondering when she is going to meet a great guy like you.

yeah, I agree with ellie.

AHS - you sound like a great guy, but pretty shy. I agree with ellie - if you felt strongly enough about her to consider getting a job there, then definitely at least go try!

you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just come out of your shell. I bet this girl is wondering when she is going to meet a great guy like you.

So yeah I saw her today. Walked right by her and looked her in the eye. I even flashed a smile. She didn't care, just kept on walking. I guess she didn't remember me, or never knew me to begin with. Not like it would matter anyway, since I found out she has a boyfriend now.

Isn't life a raging * * * * *?