How can I improve my health

Hello ,

I am not weak but underweight, just 52 KG. (Height 5.7 inch).

All the people are trying to lose the weight. I want to gain weight.

What are the possible causes for not gaining weight easily?

What are the ways to gain weight?

One thing is there - I work for more than 16 hours a day. IS THIS THE REASON?

I also have lot of stress and liabilities, IS THIS THE REASON?

Previously I was addicted to sex, and used to watch adult movies and read adult material.

Last 1 1/2 year was really hard for me, I am getting out of it slowly. IS THIS THE REASON?

I request you guys to help me out in this case.

Thanks in advance.

Some people are naturally thinner than others.

What you need to focus on is your diet and you need to add some strength training into your lifestyle.

Your diet needs to be well balanced with protein, carbohydrates, and good fats.

You should not wait long periods in between meals. The ideal for you would be to eat 5-6 smaller meals a day (instead of the traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner).

If your diet is high in protein and you begin to lift weights, you will build some muscle mass. This should be your goal- to increase your muscle mass, not just "gain weight" (which could mean gaining fat instead and leading to many health problems such as high cholesterol and heart disease)

Keep a food journal for the next couple of weeks and see if you notice any trends in your eating habits. You're probably waiting long periods in between meals and not getting enough calories.

Working 16 hours sounds like a long day, if you could possibly sneak in a half hour of weight training 4-5 times a week, that would really help.

BellaDonna