Am I just a friend or do I have potential?

scatcatfhsu

If a girl is going to call you things such as sweet, kind, and go as far as to say that they enjoy their conversations with you, do they consider me friend material or possibly more? She's never actually called me sweet or kind in anything other than an e-mail, but she has came by to talk to me at times that, in my opinion, she would have obviously been coming (meaning that she had no other reason to come unless she intended on talking to me). She travels a lot with her job but just sort of comes around when she isn't traveling (which sure isn't often enough). I had read at one time that if a girl so much as called you sweet, you could just consider yourself a friend -- is this true?

I'm not sure what you're asking, scatcatfhsu. Are you asking whether she is interested in you? If so, my take is maybe, maybe not. Some people just appreciate nice, sweet people. You definitely could consider yourself a friend, though, based on the fact that she stops by to chat.

It doesn't sound like you have any control over when you see her. In that case, you are casual friends. The next step would be for you to stop by and talk to her sometime, so the effort is reciprocal.

If a girl is going to call you things such as sweet, kind, and go as far as to say that they enjoy their conversations with you, do they consider me friend material or possibly more? She's never actually called me sweet or kind in anything other than an e-mail, but she has came by to talk to me at times that, in my opinion, she would have obviously been coming (meaning that she had no other reason to come unless she intended on talking to me). She travels a lot with her job but just sort of comes around when she isn't traveling (which sure isn't often enough). I had read at one time that if a girl so much as called you sweet, you could just consider yourself a friend -- is this true?

You could spend 1000 years trying to figure this out by yourself, but you would just go crazy. So the best thing to do is get the REAL answer coming right from her. Ask her out, and you will know for sure whether you're just a friend or if she thinks you'd make a "sweet" boyfriend.