I feel as though I need to get my act back together. I've been spending too much time feeling down and not doing much.

The final term of school is 6 days away, that's 9 more weeks of school then it's the end of the year and Summer Break for 6 weeks. I feel like I need to put as much effort as possibly into this final term, with shoolwork, friends/bf and family, and most importantly, myself.

But I guess I'm writing this thread because I feel slightly stuck, like, my mind is in a blank of how to start getting myself back on track, does anyone have any ideas?

Making lists always helps me, it's a visual reminder that I have lots of things to get done...

The trick is to include little things on there as well...not just school papers and projects, but short phone calls to friends, extra-long showers for yourself, etc. Once you've compiled a nice long list of things that you both have to do and that you're looking forward to, you might be excited to start checking them off.

really great idea laboheme, thanks...

I'd love to hear what other suggests you all have.

I'm looking for a whole bunch of ideas, anything to do with fitness, relaxation techniques, planning ideas, just a whole bunch cause I think I really need help and I know you all well enough to know you're inspiring people.