Girl I think I like...what should I do?

Ok heres the deal, yesterday me and my friend (a girl by the way lol) went out for a drive, diddnt really have anywhere special in mind so we were drivin around, went to the mall, went to her cousins house because she wanted me to see his car and stuff which was cool...and when I was on my way to drop her off I noticed someone broken down on the side of the road...so i pulled over and offered help...they said they were ok so i went on and continued to drop her off...when i got home after dropping her off i got on MSN and she was on and said that it was really cool how i stopped to offer help to thoes people and that it really impressed her...anyways ever since yesterday night i cant stop thinkin about her...i posted on here not long ago about how it would be difficult to go away to college next year and be in a relationship...so thats been racin in my mind as well...im not sure weather i should go for it and try to start a relationship with her or to wait until i finish college...but im affraid that if i wait until im done college that she will have moved away or something...I think i really like her and im not really sure if she likes me the same way...what would you do in a position like this?...any replies would be helpful...thx

I think you should go for it. College is a while away and there's nothing wrong with starting a relationship. It might not even last until you go to college and if it turns out to be a match made in heaven it can survive the distance.

I think it's really impressive that you stopped to help people you didn't even know to. I bet she can't stop thinking of you since yesterday.

Even if you're in college, you can have a relationship with her. First however, I would hang out with her more. Next time you're with her, observe her body language and look for positive indicators. If all signs are good, bust a move and kiss her. I understand you might be nervous, she might be nervous too but if she's willing to kiss you back then chances are she likes you too.

Good luck.

Well, she'll smile at you for one thing.

And her pupils will be really dilated (large) when she looks at you. This is a hard to catch sign that happens because she is taking in more light in order to see you better..yeah I'm a nerd.

And if you lean in for a kiss she'll lean in towards you.

I think if you get a sort of 'gut feeling' that she likes you you should trust it.

Ask her to hang out with you again and tell her how you feel.

Let me know what happens! Good Luck!

lol well I couldnt really look to see if she was displaying these signs because I was driving and I diddn't want a repeat of last October...wrecked my car lol...but thx for the replies and she is in some of my classes so il keep looking to see if she displays any of these signs around me...However I still feel really confused about it...I keep thinking about her and if we were together and if it did last till next year when i go away to college...also I wonder if just leaving it as friends would be best and not to destroy what we have now with a break up or something if we did start going out. lol and I dont think i can just randomly move in for a kiss lol thats just not really me...I'm kind of a shy person and would like to be sure that she is interested in me like i am her before i try anything like that....thx though for the replies