cutn her off... gonna try to anyways

so i was talkin to my ex and some how the topic of missing eachother came up, she says she trys not to think of me so she wont miss me, and she asked me if i missed her... i took a page outta majord's book and said.. " initially i did but ive bin so busy that i dont have time to think about it"

i ended up saying its nice to see uve moved on so quickly, n she responded "how have i moved on?" and i told her well u say ur enjoying ur life, dont miss me, having fun without me, going out with friends and talking to other guys to start dating.... and she said isnt that wut ppl do when they break up? and besides ur enjoying ur life... lol no im not? this break up sucks the bag, i didnt tell her that tho... im trying to show that i have confidence...

she ended up telling me that shes rejected every guy thats asked her out

i ended up asking if she thinks well get back together and she said not really, not in the near future..... that crushed wut was left of my heart...

i dont understand, ppl tell me theres other girls out there that diserve me, she dosent even diserve the sweat off my sack, but yet i cant find any... girls dont seem to wanna talk to me... i no if i talked to other girls it would help me move on completely, help me realise that she isnt worth my time at all, n in turn i wouldnt give 1 second of my day to her...

friendship at this point is to hard when she talks to me about calling other guys and going out with friends and stuff... i dont think she realises how much i still feel for her... obviously i can tell shes trying to hide her emotions on missing me....

i just realised sumtin... me trying to talk to her like this is just killing wuts left of me... im being used as a back up plan, and being used to ease her pain, and most of her emotions that she feels for me, shes just hiding them by trying not to think of me....

im kinda bitter atm i hope she gets burnt by her next bf in return for the way shes treating me, i wonder if her trying to deny her emotions for me, missing me and wutever will back fire on her eventually??

Hey Super Dave,

You gotta quit putting your head on the chopping block. It's been a month since my ex quit me...and it's been f****** hell-I have talked to her a few times and saw her once to pick an item up from her house...but I have signed up for link removed and I have a coffee date tomorrow....it doesn't completely take away the pain, but while I'm talking to the new girl I don't think about the ex as much. My advice to you is...exercise, eat right, force yourself to go out and have fun...and date. I have never done this before...I usually wallow in misery...but not this time. Best

Hey Super Dave,

You gotta quit putting your head on the chopping block. It's been a month since my ex quit me...and it's been f****** hell-I have talked to her a few times and saw her once to pick an item up from her house...but I have signed up for link removed and I have a coffee date tomorrow....it doesn't completely take away the pain, but while I'm talking to the new girl I don't think about the ex as much. My advice to you is...exercise, eat right, force yourself to go out and have fun...and date. I have never done this before...I usually wallow in misery...but not this time. Best

i do exercise and eat right, ive lost 20 pounds since the break up lol... i go out with friends when i can cause there work schedual sometimes is conflicting... im actually thinking of joining up with a indoor soccer leaugue or a ice hockey league to meet new ppl, make more friends so on.... but like i said to have the companionship of another woman also helps with the moving on, not to go and date, cause then its a rebound and usualy that dont work out, just to be able to talk to the opposite sex.... but they dont seem to wanna talk to me....