Turned down, Now I'm bad

Sam-Fisher

First of all I wouldlike to apologise if I posted this in the wrong section but I believe it's the one close to the matter.

I'm a 20 year old guy, of few words with everyone, and with a positive attitude. When I'm not with a girl, I don't excetionally mind at all, I get along pretty well with other things.

The chicks I've dated had always made their first step first, and the few I've tried, never really did work. Again I don't actually feel bad about it. I consider myself to be sincere, bright and a tad attractive, with normal figure and green eyes.

Anyways, this week I had a turndown but I feel bad now. I've met this girl during the weekend(as usual) and had a small chat and exchanged numbers. Yesterday I decided to phone her and after a tiny chat, asked her to meet. She couldn't coz of other plans, but told me to phone tomorrow. Today I txt her (didn't feel good about phoning her agian) asking if she had some time, I got no reply.

Right now I'm feeling sad and alone. I believe it will be better in the morning but it's becoming a kind of cycle

just wanted to share these thoughts with you.

Thanks

Dude, you need to stop being so sensitive. So many reasons why she couldn't have texted you back. Busy at the moment, was busy and just forgot about your text. She might not have gotten it. It doesn't mean she's not into you.

I'm not sure why you didn't feel right about phoning again, she asked you to do it. Don't worry about coming accross needy just cause you call two days in a row, you're trying to get this thing started. Feel free to give her a call tomorrow and be cool with her.