why does every single guy cheat on me???

cinderelly65

i started dating this new guy. we have been dating for about a month and a half. last nite his roommate invited me to a birthday party they were having at his house. i got to his house and he was sitting on the couch with two girls. it was obvious that one of the girls had been to his house before because she new the way to his bedroom and other areas of the house. i was with a friend thankgod so i sat there and held my dignity and acted like it didn't bother me that he was with someone else. later his roommate starts picking on me and told me i have the smallest boobs he has ever seen and that i have a fat butt and that my hair looks like i stuck it in a light socket. i don't know why they were being so mean to me. i never did anything to them but like them.

Have you and this guy that you have started dating agreed that you are exclusive? Or have you just been out a few times? If you haven't verbalized this then I would think that the field is open for play and even if he were doing something with another woman then it wouldn't be cheating. That's still rude of them to invite you over and proceed to be all over other girls in your presense.

p.s. Tell his roommate that he needs to get a life! Find some feature on him and make fun of it.

It sounds like these people are jerks, and if it's a pattern that you end up with guys who cheat, then you need to re-evaluate the kind of friends and people you are drawn to.

Your boyfriend should have paid attention to you, should have defended you from his room-mates horrible comments, and when he didn't, you should have left. THAT'S keeping your dignity, not staying there and taking such humilation.

Scout you sum it up perfectly! (amazing your wisdom)

a) as previously said you are not sure if you were together exclusively

b) his friends are clearly jerks and show you no respect....where has this come from? If my boyfriends friends were to 'dis' me i would want him to stand up for me (although more then capable of kicking * * * * myself) but more importantly - he must of said/done/acted in some way for his friends to believe you aren't special and that they can talk to you like that

c) dignity is walking out...not taking it. I would have gone mad if my 'boyfriend' was sat at a party with 2 girls - if they were not friends

d) i don't think you're doing yourself any favours hanging on to this one.

x

Well, it didn't seem like anything to worry about with him sitting on the couch with other girls, unless there was more to it than that. However, his roommate sounds like a creep and I really believe in that saying "birds of a feather flock together". You can really tell a lot about a person by the people they hang out with....

Apart from a few rare cases, I don't think people keep attracting a "type". Most of the girls who've shown an interest in me (apart from probable eyesight problems) have nothing in common.

I don't believe that it's easy to sniff out cheaters until you start dating them.

The one generalisation that does make sense is that men between 18 and 25 are more likely to cheat than when they're older or younger.