My relationship is in shambles pretty much, basically all you need to know, is my girlfriend does things that hurt me a lot, and claims she has no time to talk to me about them.

Since this isn't the breaking up board, I summed it up, I'm sure you can figure out my situation if you do a search under my name. either way.

I'm "hidden" shy, most people know me as a funny guy, who can talk his way out and into anything. But if I like a girl, I'll never, talk to them, I'm so shy about love it's disgusting, I've come to accept it, and it was hard enough getting the girlfriend I already have.

So my situation is this, my girlfriend has told me it's over once or twice, but always comes running back to me the next day, telling me that things are different, then 5 minutes later I find out it was a lie.

I want to end the realtionship, but I still love her very much, she recently started college, and now hangs out with 1 million guys, that would ask her out the second I left her.

Before college our relationship was a dream, it was everything I ever wanted, and now she's changed so much. I've tried to end the relationship, but then the guys just flock to her, and I end up apologizing and we get back together.

Basically, if I end it, she'll replace me in a second, and I'm WAAAAY to shy, it may be years before I ever find a girl again, especially one that was as good as she used to be. But I'm also scared she might change back after the initial stress of school is over, and I'll have missed my chance forever. Girls hate to admit it, but they're suckers for vultures (guys who use a girl's sadness to get into their pants) My girlfriend says she hates when girls do that, but whenever I tell her how she's treating me, she gets upset and ignores me, then goes and hangs out with other guys.

I want to end my own pain, but I don't want to lose the girl I fell in love with forever, I'm hoping she'll become what she used to be, and realize that if our roles were reversed she'd be as upset, if not more upset, than I am. But with my shyness, being replaced will make it even harder for me to find a girl.

if I try to just leave her alone to reflect on what she did to me, she'll go hang out with her guy friends, and I'll feel even worse than I did. So now I just try to hold in all my problems as to not upset her. All I can do now is hope she changes by herself.

The worst part is, I know her so well, that if I broke up with her, she'd be with one of these guys, but she'll come running back to me in the end. But I won't want her back after the guy's had her. But it seems like that's the only way she'll realize what I mean to her.

So should I just quit now, and have no contact with her?

Break up with her let vultures have their way with her and have her come running back to me?

Or sit through the ride to see if it ends?

To put it bluntly, it really doesn't seem like your relationship is going anywhere. Best to end it and find a girl who appreciates you and doesn't hurt you.

.Basically, if I end it, she'll replace me in a second, and I'm WAAAAY to shy, it may be years before I ever find a girl again, especially one that was as good as she used to be.

EVERYONE says this and when they find someone new they deny they ever felt that strongly about anyone.

You'll be fine, join new activities, meet new girls, take more chances and come out of your shell.

You sound like you are grateful she is with you....not a good basis for any relationship.

Shy is not 'bad' and lots of girls find 'shy' men really attractive.

I think you should work on you....and get some more confidence by being around women as friends etc...

If she can replace you as quickly as you say - then maybe she doesn't have as strong a feelings for you....and you deserve better then that.

My relationship is in shambles pretty much, basically all you need to know, is my girlfriend does things that hurt me a lot, and claims she has no time to talk to me about them.
Hey bud, how much more do you need to say?

You wrote a long, eloquent, and heartfelt letter to the girl, and if she couldn't be bothered to read the page, then forget her.

Who cares if you're shy? That'll change when you see the next hot librarian-type lady checkin you out.

There are tons of women, and if she refuses to treat you with the respect you obviously deserve, decline to accept her attempts/communications at bringing you down.

Long and Short, this chick sounds toxically expendable.

Best of luck to you, Ruh Roh:splat:

thank you all very much, ya, we broke up about two days ago, the night we broke up, I spent sitting alone, and she spent with some guy, she hung out with him the next day, and is hanging out with him right now, it's easily going to be her next boyfriend, she said she still wants to be friends, and I said I don't want that, so we're done talking.

I'm sorry I only saw what you all said today, and not earlier, thanks though, it looks like I made the right decision in the end.