Help Please Finding it hard. so much pain.

I split up with my girlfriend i dont know when i try to keep up no contact but its soo hard, i keep it up for 2 days and then give in and have to talk to her, but i dont know why....

She just says nasty things that hurt me so deeply, but i find it so hard, i loved her so much more then anything in this world, and its like i never existed to her.

Problem i have is that i was so attached to her and, damn i am in college and im in ALL her classes and have to sit next to her in all of them also, and she lived on my street! just 10 doors down.!

im finding it so hard cried like everynight for 2 weeks and i cant stop, her sister and her cousin are helping me trying to get over it, they say if i dont bother with her shel come back to me, i treated her good i know i did, everyone says i did i even sorted out my insane jealousy for her.

They say dont bother with her that i deserve better, i can get other girls but i dont want anyone else, just her! But shes so diffrent.

I was doing okay not talking to her not bothering with her, so today theres this guy that hates me and i dont like him either and his a real desperate bleep bleep and he liked my ex and she on purpose starts and flirts with him or something.

She know i cant take it. She is doing this on purpose, and now im scared im going to get kicked outa college and prolly go jail.... I have a bad temper and ill just end up doing something bad to that guy who so obviously wants to get into her.

My heart physically hurts, the pain never goes away, only sleep makes it go away but i cant sleep forever even though sometimes i wish i could. I cry blood for this girl. I will never love or trust again it was hard enuf for me to love her. and she let me down.

I want to move on but its soo hard. I dont know what to do. Im on the edge, hanging on by one finger. and that finger is slipping.

Help me someone anyone please. sorry for long post.

Sorry you're being drug through the wringer. I don't know why she is trying to hurt you so much, but someone who would do such things is not worth the effort to "hope they'll come back". Why would you want to be with someone that treats you so poorly?

The only thing I can think is that you are stuck on her because you are in love with who she could be to you if she were warm and caring. She isn't... separate your feelings and look at who she is *now*.

Yeah, I can understand that pain. While she may not be the same person she was, she is the person she is. And, even if she were to come back, she could very likely be just as spiteful down the road.

It would take a lot of time to heal that trust. In the meantime, you need to take the pain away yourself. Don't rely on her, or her sister... or anyone else who knows her.

I pressume you broke up with her because she was mean not that she's mean because you broke up with her? Think about it this way...hurtful things that people say to can be like arrows in the heart. The more you have anything to do with her the more opportunity you give her to hurt you and the worse you're going to feel. Please don't do anything dumb like hurting this other {Mod Edit}. if you get kicked out of college or go to prison you won't just lose the girl you'll permanently jeopardise your future, a future in which, as hard as it is to believe now, you'll be over her. I mean they're using each other to get to you HOW PATHETIC. Sometimes it would seem easier to give up our own lives than the people we love but it can be done. I have to be honest lets profile who this girl really is. She's with you for however long a loving kind person, you both have your ups and downs but then so does everyone, nothing strange there. Then she turns on you for no apparent reason, her cousin and sister side with YOU and then she goes off and uses some retard to get at you, it really doesn't paint a very positive picture of who she is. I mean think about it this way even though she seemed like a different person before this the fact is she clearly had the potential to be like this all along otherwise she wouldn't be like this. Use the positive support, keep busy it's the only way to keep your mind off it.

I've felt like the pain will never end, but it does... once you stop letting yourself wallow in it so much. Set some time aside to feel it... but then stop... go on with your day. Get out and do stuff. Just start going through the motions at least. Wallowing in your pain just causes it to grow greater.

I've been through something very similar. So have many of my friends. There are no magic words that will make everything better. But everytime you feel that pain overtaking you, tell yourself that things WILL get better. In fact, they'll be better than you can possibly imagine.

The happiest men I know all had their hearts broken at some point in their life. They learnt from it, and got themselves amazing women. I am so thankful that things worked out the way they did for me. It sucked at the time, but I wouldn't trade my life now for anything. Trust yourself above all. You can get through this, and oh, is it worth it if you do.