Been dating for two months, never got passed kissing!!

herewegoagain

hmmm I would say that we have been seeing each other for a couple of months now and would like to get closer to you if you would allow me to,but if you are not ready I will wait unil you are ready.If you really like her and are not just trying to get into her pants then I think this should be okay.But you do sound like you like her..so hopefully she will respond well to this.You never mentioned have you tried anything with her..like tried to touch her? what did she do?

It could be normal maybe she is afraid of intimacy or has been hurt and as I said wants to take it really slow.I don't know her so I can't really say.

Just talk to her. communication is important!!

yes i've tried little thinigs like kissing her neck, massaging the back of her neck, etc. but it never seems to go anywhere. and i'm afraid to try a "major" move on her because I'm not sure she wants that.And yes, i really do like her, and she likes me. something just doesn't seem "normal" to me. I guess I could be wrong.

Are you in the right place to make a major move?

I.e are you alone, without fear of interruption?

Perhaps she's been 'used' in the past and once the sex has happened -she's been dumped?

Or maybe she is desperate for you to take that step further - but is to frightened to say so.

I would talk to her....and explain that there is nothing wrong with taking it slowly, and that when she is ready, you would like to get closer with her.

i don't think anything is 'wrong' i think you need to communicate...also the longer you're leaving it - the lower your confidence levels go.

Yeah, if the guy isn't bold enough then it makes it hard for a woman that wants HIM to be the aggressor. She probably just doesn't want to be forward with you (it is your job, after all, to pursue her...) She seems to be doing HER job of being receptive, however.

I don't think it is anyone's 'job' to pursue. Especially not these days. But certainly someone needs to move things forward. If you feel awkward about it I should be honest and tell her. Just say you are not getting the vibe from her that she is willing to be more affectionate - see what she says.

This may sound cold and please excuse my crudeness but "{Mod Edit}”!!!!! If your still reading this let me continue. First off if you step up and play your move one of two things will happen. First she can think it's about time and respect that you have waited so long and value the relationship enough to take things slow. This sounds like the situation and is very real and honest. The other thing that can happen is she can stop you or give you an excuse. You must respect this but it will open a chance to start a discussion. I suspect she is having the same question you are or she may have some baggage that you will never be able to address if you don’t take the chance. The key to the whole thing is respect for her and the relationship and it’s clear you have that. I truly believe only good can come from your stepping up and taking things a little further.