wat do ya make of this?

gunnersfc9

Hey ppl,

So yeah, long story short, there's this gal who I sense some interest coming from her way but I just wanna see what y'all have to say about it.

Anyways, at first, I didn't think too much of it but lately during our classes, I've noticed her glancing or staring more towards my direction. Like when we have group discussions, she'd sometimes stare at me when I'm speaking in my group, I also caught her eavesdropping when we had a class activity involving us talking about our family backgrounds and our names, and for some odd reason, when somebody cracks a joke, she tends look at me as if to see if I was laughing or smile at the joke too. The thing is, this girl is absolutely gorgeous, and from experience, a gal that pretty probably has a BF already.

Anyways, what do you guys make of it? For the time being, I'm just waiting for the right/proper opportunity to talk to her. I've been hurt by the gals that I've pursued before so I'm just taking things exceptionally slow this time around cos I don't wanna end up getting my feelings hurt again. Thanks folks...

Don't go too slow or someone else will scoop her up. You also run the risk of her getting the impression that you're not interested.

Slowing things down isn't the right defense to what's happened to you in the past. Better is to learn how to interact with women better so that these problems don't show up in the first place.

As for the possibility of a bf, proceed as if she doesn't have one. If she does, she'll let you know. And even then, you haven't agreed to any commitment so feel free to proceed anyways.

Thanks for the replies guys. I sorta sensed that she was interested but like I mentioned before, I'm just taking things slow and steady. We actually only have 1 class together a week, so I'll try and make the best of my chances with her when I see her next week. Still, I can't get over the fact that a girl that attractive is actually showing some interest in me... kinda unexpected... HEHE. Again, thanks for the help guys.