penis enlargement question...

anthony06

i'm 6 and 7/8th's in length and i think like 4.5 in girth...i think thats mediocre but even if its decent i'm not very content with my size. does anyone know of any ways to gain size (esp. girth)? i've heard of exercises one can do but they require expensive devices and gizmos. i dont want pills or operations btw. thanks!

Sometimes I wonder if men have anything else better to worry about than the size of their penis. Really, again and again, women don't care if you hung like a horse. I think we care more if you have a lot going on up there. A big turn off of mine is when a man lets all his intelligence go down south. He thinks he can keep a woman if he was better equipped or well endowed. That's not always the case. A woman will like you for you, regardless.

Anyway, not to go off on a tangent, you are average with most men out there. Don't fall victim to most gadgets and devices or pills that promise instant results. They rarely work. These are scams out to dent your wallet and your member. Can we say, OUCH!?

I guess my only suggestion is to embrace your size and have confidence in yourself. There is nothing sexier than a man who is not penis envy. Show your woman that albeit you're no Ron Jeremy, you're capable of still driving her wild in bed.

Forget Penile Enlargement unless it's for yourself. There are many things to improve on that will lead to more meaningful relationships. Think about it, if you have a poor attitude who cares what size you are? I would rarely think that a girl is going to shy away from a guy if he has the important qualities and falls just short of six inches. It sounds to me like you need to pump up your self-esteem, not your penis.

RC

A lot of us would like to have more girth. But even if there were a safe way to increase girth (I don't think there is or many men would be looking into it), you better make darn sure the woman you are with would also prefer that you have more girth. If you are planning on having multiple partners I wouldn't worry about your size at all. Every woman is different and will have a different preference (or no preference at all).

I've stuck around with a man who has an itty bity one..in the end...it's his itty bity mind that I had had enough of!

right a sincere apology doyathink. I was going on fury and he's post as he/myself obviously jumped the gun and mis-read your post.

I am sorry- we've miss read the last line it's his itty bity MIND that I had had enough of

apologies dont i feel like the Mod edit>head.

Ok to the first poster:

At 6 7/8ths (7 inches) long you are above average and are quite well endowed, if you need bigger than that, then you are very greedy in my humble opinion.

The "average" size is 5.5 inches and the "mean" (middle) size is 5.0 inches so you are almost 2 inches bigger than average.

I am 4.5 inches long which is only a little more than half as big as you are, if anyone needs penis enlargement it's me and not you. Just be glad you are as big as you are, you could be as small as me (or even smaller) but you got super lucky.

But to answer your question, no, there's no way to enlarge your penis besides surgery (which is very risky and often results in problems).