Have you had this dream?

bungalo

I dreamed I was at a funeral of someone I didn't know...here's what the

dream analysis website said about it:

To dream that you are at somebody else's funeral, signifies that you are burying an old relationship and closing the lid on the past. You may be letting go some of the feelings (resentment, anger, hostility toward someone) that you've been clinging onto.

This couldn't be more right on. Although I am still confused about the relationship. Doing NC going on 2 weeks. Thought you might find the interpretation interesting. I think I'll keep a log of my dreams.

I have had dreams that are as real as life, where I am with my ex or I am with the girl I was seeing after my ex, and everything was fine and fun and great, and then I wake up and I realize its not reality and it hurts.

Your brain I think tries to clear itself, it tries to take everything thats going on and find a way to clear all of that out or make sense of it while your asleep. Whether that be to help you feel better about things or help you get over things, I dont know. I know that I have had dreams years before that one day I will get deja vu and remember that I dreamed about that exact situation or thing before and it amazes me and makes me think that sometimes dreams are something more than just dreams. Its all on the person I guess.